72

It's been 2 days since April's father decided to kidnap and torture Stefan, Rebekah and Kol.

April moved out because she couldn't be in the same room as her father and she felt that she didn't know this person that looked just like her dad. April was now living with the Mikaelsons because she knew that Liz Forbes wouldn't be alright with lying to the Pastor and that would also happen if she would go live with Bonnie. Even if Kol told April that he would be more than happy to have her sleeping in his room, April decided it was best for her to sleep in one of the many guest rooms they had because she still hadn't talk with Kol to see what they were, now that they kissed.

These days, the Mikaelsons has the Salvatore brothers, Caroline and Elena taking shower on their place because it was the only place that didn't use the water supply with vervain.

Last night would be the last day for the ritual to be complete, which made Caroline and Klaus really happy because they were tired of being around each other while trying to control their primal instincts.

***

Caroline woke up before Klaus, she smiled as she noticed how peaceful he was in his sleep, then she took a shower in Rebekah's bathroom because that way she could use her curling iron and some of her makeup, then Caroline put on a dress she had borrowed Rebekah once, then went back to Klaus's room.

"Caroline?" She heard Klaus calling her out in the bathroom, then he vamp speed to the room and when he saw her, his face changed from worry to relief.

"I'm right here, Nik."

"I thought you had left..." Klaus whispered and wrapped his arms around her. "I see you couldn't wait any longer to use that curly thing and that makeup..." Klaus noticed and asked. "You don't need to use those things. You know that, don't you?"

"I like it, Nik. And I have been a week wearing awful clothes and having my hair in a messy way... I deserve to treat myself."

"Of course you do." Klaus smirked and kissed her. "And, Love, I do not enjoy waking up without you."

"I know... but I have a few ideas about how to make it up for that." Caroline smirked, making him smirk and kiss her passionately.

She wrapped her legs around Klaus's waist, only breaking their passionate kiss to take off his t-shirt

She wrapped her legs around Klaus's waist, only breaking their passionate kiss to take off his t-shirt. They kissed passionately again and he pressed her against the wall, making her moan his name, which made him groan.

"I missed this so much..." she whispered as he kissed her neck.

"You've been driving me crazy all week, love. Now, I finally get to please you like I want." Klaus groaned and she moaned.

He took off her dress and lay her down on his bed, then started to kiss her neck, her breasts and her belly, making her moan his name over and over again.