84

Stefan wanted to be a perfect gentleman and not screw up things with Rebekah so after their date, he took her home and then he left to his place, which made Rebekah surprised and happy with Stefan not pressuring her into taking things fast.

***

Caroline, Bonnie, Elena, April and Stefan meet by the lockers after their first class, noticing Rebekah hadn't come to classes which worried them.

"Did you do something stupid on your date?" April asked Stefan, worrying that Rebekah didn't went to class because of something Stefan could have done.

"No. Our date went perfect. And she got home safe and sound, I made sure of that." Stefan said.

"I'm sure you did." Caroline smirked.

"Not like that." Stefan said.

"I'm gonna call Nik. Maybe Bekah simply fall asleep." Caroline said, trying to be positive and called Klaus.

"Hello, Caroline! Niklaus can't come to the phone right now." A voice said.

"Who is this? What's going on? If you dare to hurt even one string of hair of his perfect curly gorgeous dirty blonde hair I will make you pay." Caroline said, making her friends look at her.

"I'm Esther Mikaelson. And I am having a family reunion with my children. I suggest once I end this call, you'll find someone who can give you lessons on how to be appropriate and polite. Goodbye." Esther said and hung up.

"Did she? Did she hung up on me? And called me inappropriate? Did she just said I was not polite? That bitch!" Caroline said, feeling offended and upset.

"Caroline, you're starting to sound awfully a lot like Klaus." Elena said, surprised with Caroline being so angry and threatening people by the phone.

"Thank you. But now it's not time for compliments. I'm gonna go to this family reunion." Caroline said and started to walk over to the front door.

"It wasn't meant as a compliment but okay." Elena whispered but then they all went after her.

"Did she mention Rebekah?" Stefan asked.

"What about Kol?" April asked.

"Do you know if Elijah is okay?" Elena asked.

"I don't know. Esther simply said they were having a family reunion." Caroline said. "And I'm planning on crashing that reunion." Caroline then looked at Bonnie and said. "Can you go warn Damon? I don't know what to expect from her."

"Of course."

"Thanks. I'll text you ASAP."

"Do you really think we are going to let you go alone?" April asked, making Caroline smile.

"Kol would kill me if something happened to you."

"Good thing I kept his taser." April said.

"I love that color!" Elena smiled.

"Girls, I don't mean to sound like Damon but there's no time for girly talks." Stefan said and then they all drove to the Mikaelson mansion.

***