76

Kol ended up telling April that she didn't need to wear something very formal but also didn't got into detail so April ended up wearing a dark blue dress with a belt on her waist just to make the outfit be a little less simple but still not too much and small ankle boots to go with the outfit, then she let the girl put on her some light makeup to look natural and they simply waved her hair like usual.

"So...?"

"My brother is going to drool." Rebekah said, making April blush.

The girls went to the living room, seeing Kol with a blue Henley shirt, a black jacket and some dark jeans.

"April, you can come downstairs." Caroline yelled.

"And can we go upstairs?" Klaus whispered to Caroline, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"In a bit." Caroline whispered, smiling.

April appeared and Kol quickly walked over to her in admiration.

"You look especially beautiful tonight, darling."

"Really? You said to be a bit casual but I didn't want to look like I didn't care..."

"You look perfect, darling." Kol said, meaning it.

"Before you go. Kol, if you hurt her, I will dagger you myself." Rebekah said.

"Really? I'm your brother. Shouldn't you be looking out after me?"

"I like April more." Rebekah said just to tease her brother, making him roll his eyes and leave the mansion with April.

***

Caroline took Klaus to his room and kissed him passionately.

"Love, you have no idea what it took so I wouldn't go to Rebekah's room just to take you to my room and please you."

"Now you can." Caroline smiled, making Klaus smirk and groan in desire.

After an intensive making out session, they were now in bed, kissing and only in their underwear.

"Love... I just... You know I'm not with you just for sex, right?" Klaus said because he need to make sure Caroline knew he wanted her for more than just sex.

"I know, Nik. I know our relationship is more than just sex but just by thinking about what we did all morning, it makes me want more. I've never felt like that before..." Caroline admitted and Klaus kissed her softly yet with passion.

" Caroline admitted and Klaus kissed her softly yet with passion