11

It's been a couple of weeks since Rebekah gave April the bracelet and since then Rebekah has been wondering if she should tell her or not about the supernatural world. Klaus and Caroline still are pretending they are dating, Elijah has been training Elena who has been making good progress, Stefan found out Rebekah gave April the bracelet which made him see Rebekah with new eyes and realize she isn't as cold as sometimes she seems to be, Damon has been spending time with Bonnie because they were trying to handle their heartbreaks, Kol hasn't killed anyone for a good time and Rebekah is starting to think Kol's crush on April might be more than a crush and thanks to all of this the Mikaelsons are now becoming part of the Scooby Gang, like Kol used to call them.

They were all at the Grill when Klaus got a text from Tyler and was a photo of him and Caroline kissing then he sends a text saying that Tyler knew Caroline wouldn't take long to see her mistake and go back to his arms, which made Klaus truly angry.

"Caroline, we need to talk. Alone." Klaus said angry, interrupting Caroline's conversation with Rebekah.

"Okay..." Caroline said completely clueless to what Klaus could want to talk with her about that would make him so serious and upset, then he took her to a dark alley near the Grill.

"If you want to go back to date that mutt also known as Tyler, then do it. No need to keep with this charade. I guess what you really wanted was to make Tyler jealous and then get together with him. Congratulations on that achievement! Fingers crossed, maybe this time you won't find him cheating on you. No need to make me look like a moron. I should have known better than letting you use me... again." Klaus said angry and left, but Caroline stopped him and pushed him against the wall.

"Number one: I have no idea what you are talking about. Number two: I did not got back together with Tyler or will ever get back together with that cheater. Number three: I put all the cards on the table about what this was. And number four: If I was dumb enough to get back together with Tyler I would obviously tell you, it wouldn't make sense for me to keep pretending to be with you." Caroline said upset.

"You have no idea? Does this refresh your memory?" Klaus asked angry, showing her the photo Tyler had sent him.

"Yeah. That was the day after you had sired Tyler. What does that picture have to do with anything?" Caroline said upset and confused.

"It was a trap..." Klaus whispered to himself and Caroline simply looked at him confused. "Tyler send me this and made me think that you two were dating again... He wanted to make me think that he got the last laugh. It's all a lie. We should forget about this."

"Should we? Because this made me think maybe we should actually stop pretending to be dating."

"What?"

"What?"

"You think I'm using you, even if I was completely upfront with you about what to expect of this, and you don't trust me. What's even the point of us keep pretending to be together? I don't need to fake a relationship to make people think I'm okay... I can be okay without having a guy around me." Caroline said, not sure what reason they had to keep this act and feeling hurt with Klaus distrust.

"We need to keep this going." Klaus said because he was afraid this would be his last chance to be close to Caroline and he wasn't ready to go back to have just small talks with her.

"Why?"

"Tyler would think he was able to break us up. He would think he got his revenge and would make others believe you couldn't maintain a relationship after him." Klaus quickly found an excuse.

"I don't know... You don't trust me and I thought we had gone over that."

"Caroline, love, please..." Klaus asked her, holding her hands, making her look at their hands and sigh.

"Fine. Just... Show me that we actually trust each other." Caroline asked and Klaus nodded then hugged her.

"I won't fail you." Klaus whispered to her and broke the hug.

"Hey, guys! What do you say about going to watch some movies?" Caroline said once they walked over to her friends.

"Sure. But this time we will go to my place." Elena said and so everyone drove to Elena's place.

***

They were watching a horror movie and the girls were trying their best to watch the movie without complaining because the guys would then tell them that they were right and they only enjoyed romcoms. From all the girls, April was the one who was the most scared to the point of trembling, so Kol wrapped his arm around her, pulling her closer to him and letting her hide her face in his chest, Damon did the same with Bonnie and Stefan with Rebekah. Elena was trying to seem tough but she was nervous and scared so she spend most time eating the popcorn and drinking blood to focus on the food instead of the movie, Elijah when noticed this, he put his arm around Elena and she rests hereafter on his shoulder, relaxing for a bit. Caroline was on Klaus's lap and for how much she tried to focus on the movie, Klaus wasn't letting her because he spends most of the time kissing her on her shoulder and caressing her waist while whispering how amazing she was and all the things about her that made him fancy her so much.

They all decided to make a sleepover at Elena's because they were enjoying spending time together.