41

Bonnie was at the Grill with Damon and she was now near the front door, waiting for Damon because they decided to go get some food from the Grill to go because they wanted to go to the river to spend some quality time together.

"Hello! What is a beautiful girl like you doing here all alone?"

"I'm not alone. I'm just waiting for someone so we can leave."

"Don't be like that. Have at least a dance with me." The guy said, putting his hand on her waist.

"Let go!"

"I can't help it. You're hot!" The guy said and she quickly made his hand feel like it was burning. "Ouch! What the hell?"

"I can't help it. I'm hot!" Bonnie shrugged and he looked at her angry.

"Stop making hard to get." The guy said and was about to grab her arm but quickly Damon appeared grabbing his hand and quickly breaking his wrist.

"If I see you again trying to touch her, talk to her or staring at her, I will make sure you'll die a virgin. And in case you're wondering, it's not by killing you, it's by making sure you won't be able to use your friend again."

"You're crazy!" The guys said and ran away.

"That wasn't necessary. I was handling it just fine."

"I know you were handling it but I can't just watch a guy hitting on you. We're exclusive!"

"Are you jealous?" Bonnie smiled.

"No..." Damon lied badly, making her give hi a look. "Fine. Fine. I was..."

"You're so cute! Although, I hope you know there's no reason for you to get jealous

"You're so cute! Although, I hope you know there's no reason for you to get jealous." Bonnie said and kissed him.

***

Caroline was in Klaus's office listening to him talk about his plan.

"So... I know how much you like rules, plans and things that are organized so I was thinking that we should come up with rules and a plan to our relationship."

"Okay. What if we break up?" Caroline asked.

"That's the SOS plan, it's on the red tab of that black dossier." Klaus said and as soon as she opened the dossier she saw how organized it was, it was by colors and then by each scenario of what each color represented.

"Did you organized all this by yourself?"

"Yes! And I did this." Klaus said, showing her the board he wrote on.

"You're so invested and organized..." Caroline gasped. "You're so hot right now."

"This turns you on? Good to know." Klaus said with a smirk.

"But like I was saying, I wanted to show you that I want you to see that I want to do this right and with rules that we come up with

"But like I was saying, I wanted to show you that I want you to see that I want to do this right and with rules that we come up with." Klaus said, trying to focus on this conversation because he knew this was very important for Caroline.

"Okay. Rule number one: We won't have sex right away."

"Yes... That's a great rule..." Klaus lied.

"I know it sucks but if we wait it will mean so much more."

"Yes, I see what you're saying." Klaus said and put a note on his phone.

"What was that?"

"Nothing special-" Klaus was saying but she took the phone of his hands and read the note that said 'taking more cold showers'.

"Rule number two: We will trust each other with everything." Caroline said.

"Rule number two section a: We won't force the other to say something that the person doesn't want, even if we trust each other." Klaus said.

"Rule number three: We will make time for friends too. I can't be in those couples when it's just the couple and they have no friends."

"Rule number four: We will talk to each other every day." Klaus said.

"Rule five: No matter what will happen, we will always be there for each other." Caroline whispered and Klaus nodded as he wrapped his arms around her.

"Tonight it's our date..."

"And you still haven't told me where it's gonna be."

"Because it's a surprise, love." Klaus whispered with a smirk and gave her a peck on the lips.

"And I won't know what to wear." Caroline pointed out.

"You'll be beautiful in whatever you decide to wear." Klaus said and kissed her again.

"For how much I'm loving what we are doing, I have to go and see what outfit I'll wear."

"We still have hours for our date."

"Yeah! And they aren't all that many."

"Love, you're beautiful and you don't need to spend hours to put on makeup or choosing an outfit... you know that, right?"

"I just want to be my best for our date." Caroline whispered and gave a peck on Klaus's lips, then he took her to the front door and they kissed again. "I really have to go, Klaus..."

"I know, Love

"I know, Love. Just one more kiss." Klaus whispered and they kissed again, then she left, leaving a very happy Klaus.

"Niklaus, I need to show you something." Elijah said and took him to Klaus's bedroom. "I took the liberty of choosing three suits for you to wear."

"May I know why you were going through my wardrobe and choosing what suit I should wear?"

"Because this is an important day for you. You and Caroline are back together and I've never seen you so happy with a girl before. She brings out the best in you. I am trying to help you." Elijah said. "Oh, you know what's missing? A pocket square."

"I won't use any pocket square." Klaus said and quickly Elijah started to rant about the importance of the details in a suit and how a pocket square makes all the difference. "Fine! I'll use the bloody pocket square. You may go now."

As soon Elijah left, Klaus took a shower and got dressed for his date with Caroline. He was very nervous, it was their first real date and he wanted things to go perfect. He never got this nervous for dates but he also never been with a woman like Caroline, who made him feel so much. Klaus was looking at himself in the mirror when he got a text from Caroline, asking to see her in the police station, so he quickly drove to the police station.

"Klaus... You must be looking for Caroline. I'll take you to her." Liz said and took him to a room, but when he entered he saw it was empty.

"Sheriff, where is..."

"She's not here. I had to lie. I send the text using her phone because I needed to make sure of some things. I want to make sure you won't hurt her."

AN: Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter. I felt that I haven't written much about Bamon so I decided to include them a bit in here. What did you think about Damon getting jealous? What about Klaus being organized which turned Caroline on? And what do you think Liz will do to Klaus?