59

Caroline our the karaoke machine working in case people wanted to sing a few 80s songs, and Kol quickly went to the stage to be the first one to sing.

"Everyone, I'm now going to sing a song made in 83 and listened to since 84." Kol said and started to sing I want to break free from Queen.

I want to break free
I want to break free from your lies
You're so self satisfied I don't need you
I've got to break free
God knows, God knows I want to break free

Kol sang looking at Klaus, while he drank and tried to act cool as Caroline tried not to think about how awkward it was and the others were just singing along.

I've fallen in love
I've fallen in love for the first time
And this time I know it's for real
I've fallen in love, yeah
God knows, God knows I've fallen in love

I've fallen in loveI've fallen in love for the first timeAnd this time I know it's for realI've fallen in love, yeahGod knows, God knows I've fallen in love

Kol sang now to April, who smiled and blushed, making her look down with a big smile, trying to not show how Kol could have so much effect on her. Kol noticed April's reaction, which made him smirk and while he sang, he took off his black leather jacket and throw it to April, who caught it and made her look at Kol, who winked at her, only making her blush even more.

"Okay. Everyone but Kol is welcomed to sing here because I might get deaf if I hear him sing again." Rebekah said to the mic as she made Kol leave the stage after his performance.

"Don't be like that!" April said. "It was kinda cute."

"April, you're my best friend and I love you but this was not cute!"

"She's right. I was hot and badass." Kol said with a smirk.

"Badasses don't say that." Damon said, making Bonnie and April giggle at how offended Kol got with what Damon said.

"Alright. Caroline wanted to see me out of my comfort zone so I'm here." Klaus said. "I'll now sing Take On Me."

"Klaus will sing?" Rebekah said in disbelief.

"Woooo!" Everyone cheered as the song started to play.

"You will be silent!" Klaus said in a demanding tone. "This is for Caroline and I don't want anyone to ruin that. Are we understood?"

"Yeah! Wait. Was I suppose to answer to that?" April asked now confused.