2.55 Homebody - Part 2

Thursday One was the Mad Science convention. Flora was torn, whether she should leave her time dilation and waste the chance to level her stats just a bit more or go and check out her peers.

"Aito, do you have any new information on the class?"

*beep, beep, beep* (It's complicated)

Aito posted a link to a forum entry: "How to find out more about Hidden Classes."

The article explained that if you had the class's name or vague hints about a hidden class, you could pilger to an oracle who could help you out with finding it or even creating one for your needs−or you could ask the System. While Flora was intrigued by the first option but wasn't willing to leave her bedroom, so she chose option two.

"System-Request: Please tell me everything about the Mad Scientist class."

***************

Name: Mad Scientist

Branch: Crafting

Requirements:

- More than 100 S rated creations

- More than 10 SS or 1 SSS rated creations

- More than 10 entities terrified or awed because of your creations or methods

- More than 3 crafting abilities above your tier or 1 two tiers above

- At least 1 entity has to accuse you of being a Mad Scientist

- More than 1 Administrator visit because of your creations or methods

- One recommendation or condemnation of a Mad Scientist

Start of the quest chain: Science and Novelty Exhibition, Thursday Two 18:00, Undistructable Convention Center, Talpica, the Cradle.

***************

Flora laughed at the requirements. "Cute! So, we need some more S rated creations, which is no problem. Aidan, do you know how many? Maybe we can bother Doc Brownski about a recommendation. I really don't know how to terrify people... and I don't want to! But aweing might be more difficult... hmm. I can get someone to call me a Mad Scientist with some leading questions."

"I'm unsure whether modifications count as creations, Milady. However, you could ask the System about which requirements you fulfill."

Flora complied.

***************

- More than 100 S rated creations (41/100)

- More than 10 SS or 1 SSS rated creations (Check)

- More than 10 entities terrified or awed because of your creations or methods (Check)

- More than 3 crafting abilities above your tier or 1 two tiers above (Check)

- At least 1 entity has to accuse you of being a Mad Scientist (Check)

- More than 1 Administrator visit because of your creations or methods (Check)

- One recommendation or condemnation of a Mad Scientist (0/1)

***************

Flora coughed when she read that she already accomplished the Terrifying/Aweing requirement. "I'm sure I only awed them." She mumbled.

***************

Nope.

***************