87. Garbage Disposal

After refreshing the buffs, Flora and her companions entered the instance.

Zone Information

Name: Garbage Disposal

Level-Cap: 5

Color: Orange

Players

Defeat: Defeat

Cornered: 15min

Drop: 0%

Flora blinked. Not only did they appear on the outside, but they stood on the same spot, they arrived earlier today—the marketplace of Tsoville.

Quest: Garbage Disposal I

Description: Kill Trash Elementals and Save the villagers on the square.

Living Villagers: 20

Living Elementals: 10

Difficulty: B

Fights were everywhere.

"Milady, their RGS rose to three."

Flora wanted to survey the whole area, but when she spotted a trashy chasing two children, she decided to attack.

<Lightning Bolt>

"Aito, mark the next target. Prioritize the villagers in sticky situations."

Skulls appeared above the heads of two elementals.

While Flora ran to the nearer one, the trashy raised its arm, which ended in a sharp spike. The villager, a wood guy, formed a green dome in front of him. His once fancy shirt smeared with blood and slime, he mumbled magical words.

<Magical Push: Trashy>

Flora let the spell fly, but before it reached the elemental, his arm crashed down, piercing the shield of the villager. Flora's heart clenched, and she staggered. The wound was blurred out by the parental control feature, but not the face of the villager, contorted with regret, pain, and rage. She was sure it would hound her.

Villagers: 19/20

"Burned toast! We have to be faster." Flora was thankful for the red veil that shielded the carnage. She was nearly in range to attack. 'Get a grip. Just a little bit closer.'

After the trashy killed his opponent, it went after the children.

<Lightning Bolt: Skulled trashy>

"Bliz, shoot the marked one until it slows down. Aito, fetch the trashies of the villager who struggle. Lure them to us. Let this be the last dead villager!"

Under the attacks of the team, the elementals forgot about the children and turned to Flora. She never before was so thankful for getting targeted.

Flora got another Lightning Bolt off before the first reached her, then she had to melee. Channeling Tempest, she swung her plasma sword. Lightning rained on the trashies. Now and then, the shock effect activated, and they froze, glowing from inside as the lighting flashed through them.

The trashy struck her with a broom, dripping with goo.

Flora didn't evade but glanced at her HP bar. She took less than ten damage per hit, a negligible amount of her 330 hit-points.

"The elementals are tough but hit softer than a granny. At least softer than me in RL."

"Every strike carries poison, Milady. Up to now, you resisted."