2.65 Elemental Harvest

***************

You gained an Achievement: Lightning Tempering I

Reward: Increases your Lightning Affinity by one grade. C->B

***************

You gained an Achievement: Metal Tempering I

Reward: Increases your Metal Affinity by one grade. C->B

***************

You gained an Achievement: Elemental Tempering I

Reward: Elemental Power Gain II

***************

Trait: Elemental Power Gain II:

When you get damaged by the elements of one of the elemental classes in your tree, you get (OV affinity + 25% of your Magical Power) in percent of the damage in mana.***************

Flora tried to flatten her hair as she walked to the loggy to hand in the quests. The lightning had worked better than hairspray to give her an 80s glam rock hairstyle.

Weekly Quest completed: Weekly Tempering (Elemental Caverns).

Rewards: Free access to an elemental cave. Bonus XP for all elemental affinities

Bonus: Survive 30 minutes of tempering.

Bonus-Reward: Choose one Elemental Meditation Chamber

Difficulty: S.

Completion: SS

Flora chose the Lightning Meditation Chamber because she never wanted to revisit a Lightning Cave.

Quest: Lightning Tempering (Zauberberg).

Rewards: Free access to a lightning cave. Bonus XP for Lightning Affinity

Bonus: Survive 30 minutes of tempering.

Bonus-Reward: S rated Lightning Core

Difficulty: A.

Completion: SS

...[the same notification for the other elements]...

Kaytsak closed in on Flora's hand, holding the lightning core.

"Right, that's the stuff elementals like to eat. I've seen them in rune-schemes, too. For what else do the cores get used?"

"Elemental Cores are valuable crafting materials, Milady."

"Sorry, Kaytsak. I need them. I want to build a Mover and a mech-suit that work in a magic environment." Flora pocketed the cores. "We have saved two hours because of the dual elemental caves. How should we use them? I still haven't done the quests for the Weapon-Master classes."

"A good choice, Milady. Your quest to find the Energymaster Trainer is open and nearby, as well. Additionally, the Elemental Cliff has a quarry and mines, and above it is the Zauberberg Forrest with elemental trees and herbs. All materials harvested in this area have strong magical and elemental properties."

"Sure, since we are already here..."

Aidan guided Flora to a staircase that was carved into the cliff. When she reached the top, she had a nice view of the bay and Zauberberg. The city was mindboggling. Discs with domes floated over, under, and next to each other. Some had rope bridges to others, and some had no connections at all. Maybe the junk room of a confectioner with cake boxes thrown in haphazardly would look like it.