2.88 Playing around

Flora wasn't sure what to do now. She had worked through her todo-list.

Priority: Description -> Status

A: Animator -> Check

A: Remote Arms Class -> Check

A: Elemental Master Class -> Check

A: Meditation Chamber -> Check

A: Food, Potions, and other temporary buffs -> Check

A: Equipment for the entourage -> Check

B: Skills to learn: Bolster Immune System, Flush Out -> Check

B: Building the Animator mech-suit -> Check

B: Achievements for attribute OV -> Check

C: Building an effective Healing-Repairing Turret -> Discarded

C: Controlling a nitro mech-suit -> Check

D: Summoner Class -> Check

"I'm missing experience−not the points, but actual experience. I only 'quested' a bit with Eddie and did one dungeon run with Mia. I'm sure there are a lot of things I don't know about the game. Show me some videos of champion competitions. I want to have a picture of what will happen."

While Aidan displayed the videos on the big screen in Flora's bedroom, the auntie resumed casting spells. She wanted to collect as many mage classes as her combinatory abilities provided. Death Mage, Blood Mage, Affliction Mage, Sonic Mage, and Mind Mage had joined the list before she leveled up. They all had the standard set of offensive skills Bolt, Rain, Shield, Stride, and Field and the healing variants Healing Bolt, Healing Rain, Halo, Healing Stride, and Re-Generate. Now, she cast the spells with longer cooldowns like Field and Super-Over-Thingy and noted down their effects.

Before today, she had three Field spells:

Dawn Description: The first light of the new day reveals hidden dangers (counters stealth, hide, and invisibility) and lifts the spirit of all friends (doubles regeneration, removes debuffs, immunity to mental debuffs).

Dusk Description: The arriving darkness hides your allies and decreases the spirits of all enemies (lowered regeneration, increased debuff length, lowered resistance to mental debuffs).

Holy Field Description: Protects the faithful from and punishes the sinner with increased damage from all sources.

With a radius of 15meter around the caster, their area of effect was massive. The game balanced that and the long runtime of one minute with 25 minutes cooldown.

Thanks to her efforts, a new skill had formed.

[Magical] Field Description: Buffs your allies and debuffs your enemies with a strong [magical] secondary effect. Furthermore, the Regeneration of allies is enhanced. May have additional effects depending on the type of magic.

Until now, Field of Death was her favorite, though she was miffed about the name. The game had to be extra dramatic, not to call it Death Field and added a ridiculous description.

Field of Death Description: As death licks on the heels of your enemy, you drink in their suffering.

The visual effect consisted of black tentacles with rust red and neon green highlights slashing at the ankles of every entity inside. Enemies lost health because of the rotting debuff, and friends received a part of it due to a leech buff.

On the screen, a group fight between the different champion candidates and entourages broke out. The video was about the Fire Mage champion selection for the Red High Faction. A female player had two Firelings with her, and one of them perished. The host said that the NPC was out of the competition permanently but would resurrect.