53. Elemental Classes

First, Flora set up the second healing turret. Now that she didn't have to sustain the coffin, she had resources open.

In the hot spring, Flora relaxed for a bit, but then remembered she wanted to get the lightning mage class.

She opened her spells window and looked at the diagrams.

The first spell, the single target attack, was for most of the mage classes the same — a bolt like a spell.

She combined the bolt aspect of the kinetic blast with the lightning element and cast her first Lightning Bolt.

-----------------------

You gained a skill: Lightning Bolt.

You learned the skill without guidance: + 1 OV to the skill.

-----------------------

The next was the area of effect skill. It took shape in the form of rain or storm. She took the Energy-Storm spell and deleted the magnetism and kinetic aspects.

-----------------------

You gained a skill: Tempest.

You learned the skill without guidance: + 1 OV to the skill.

-----------------------

The third spell was the defensive spell. All elemental mages had a shield.

You gained a skill: Lightning Shield.

You learned the skill without guidance: + 1 OV to the skill.

The fourth spell was movement. Flora watched an experio of a player doing it, and it looked pretty cool and fitting to its name 'Riding the Flash!'.

-----------------------

You gained a skill: Riding the Flash.

Description: A bolt of lightning carries you up to 10 m in one direction. Every enemy you touch gets jolted.

CD: 25 sec.

You learned the skill without guidance: + 1 OV to the skill.

-----------------------

You gained the class: Lightning Mage.

Class: Lightning Mage

Branch: Magic

Passive: +1 Training efficiency modifier for resistance/affinity Lightning/Shock

Active: Bonus for lightning Spells

-----------

'I should have done this first! I wasted hours of lightning affinity training without the efficiency mod!'

-----------

You gained a skill: Summon Lightning Elemental

Description: Summon an elemental with three random tier-1 lightning spells.

CD: 25 min.

-----------

"Great! Remind me what is missing to connect all my important classes."

"Technomancer, Milady. Aitoshuri thinks there might be an opportunity to get it at the Magtech Institute after you acquired the quest by the Garage."

"I remember. I have to achieve a good placement in the Robo-Melee to get the quest." Flora thought about it while

lazily casting a few spells interspersed with messing around in the water. "I can't do anything about it at the moment, but I might get the training bonus for wood and fire and metal as well when I get the classes. Let's go for it!"