2.75 Speed-Run - Part 2

Speed-Runs were so stressful−not only the time restraints, but also leaving behind the shiny pile of loot the first boss dropped! Flora stared at it for two entire seconds while Mia fetched the Roadblock. Her mana was another issue. She had too much of it after kicking the boss three-times. She had wasted her two best mana-reg skills, Pray and Refresh, too early. Although her mana pool was full, her Refresh was still running.

Before Flora could decide on what to use it on, Mia was already on the way back. She and the Tollies followed Mia into the next corridor.

Humanoid ice elementals awaited them.

After Mia barreled them over, the elementals retaliated. The ice bolts not only hurt but also slowed her. Now, Flora's Refresh came in handy. Her Divine Radiance spread its effect to the girl and lifted the cold debuff from her.

Flora pointed her Holy Rain at the three groups and roaming patrols.

The tunnel was shorter than the first one. In no time, they reached another cave where Mia plugged the exit with the Roadblock.

Flora and the Tollies rained hell on the elementals− or in their case, heaven because they used Holy Rain, and only she added a Fire Rain into the mix.

Suddenly, the cave floor under Flora bulged and threw her into the air.

Flora managed to land on her feet but lost control over her spells. She fared better than the Water Tolly, who landed on its butt.

"Burned toast! Is it the earth boss?" She glanced at her cooldown list. Transfer AoE was thankfully usable.

"Yes, Milady. The Dots will kill the rest of the elementals. Now, you can join Mia. I'll mark the estimated location of the Earth-Mole boss."

Mia stormed past Flora, following the trail of disturbed earth.

"Come on, Tollies! Let's flush out the mole!"

(Left Hand, Wavering Wave-Ring): <Transfer AoE> <Holy Rain>

As soon as Flora had cast the Rain on Aidan's mark, the earth broke, and a ball of muddy soil broke through.

(Right hand, Toasted Bracelet): <Thorn Cannon>

Mia sailed through the air and buried her sword into the pile.

The shiny stone claws of the boss burrowed through the ground and took off in the direction of the Earth-Wood Tolly. Flora's Holy Rain followed it until it dove deeper into the ground.

When it vanished, Aidan's marker landed on the Earth-Wood golem.

That nasty mole wanted to eat Flora's cute Tolly!

"Dodge, Tolly!" Flora yelled while relocating her Rain above her companion.

Out of thin air, Mia appeared with her sword raised next to the retreating Tolly, just as the head of the mole broke the floor. She smashed her weapon into the boss.

(Right hand, Toasted Bracelet): <Thorn Cannon>

The Bolts of Flora's Tollies hit true, as well.

The mole didn't go back into the earth this time but raked Mia's shield with its claws.

(Right hand, Toasted Bracelet): <Toxic Beam>

The party pelted the boss with everything they had.

"Boss nearly at 50% Milady. Earth-Halo suggested. Re-Generate is off cooldown. Mana is under 30%. Mia's HP as well. Beware of the spikes!"

When the boss dove into the ground, Flora was ready to act.

(Right hand, Toasted Bracelet): <Earth Halo>