Chapter 76: Genes

Firearm smuggling, drugs, human trafficking, assassination training base, etc.

Among all these crimes that were listed and those that were not, Xi Shen Ko had done them all. All of which with detailed precision that caused his actions to go smoothly. Of course, there had to be some ups and downs but this man, instead of just following the flow of life, he bend the world to his will.

   As of right now, said man was having the time of his life, enjoying the sunset view whilst drinking wine. Behind him stood a few men, each one armed with their own specially trained weapons. None of them had the same weapon in tow.

"Master, the specialist had arrived, requesting audience with the Master" one of them spoke.

"What specialist?" the man questioned, his eyes hidden from view as his facial expression had yet to change from before.

  "The specialist you asked for, Master. The one specializing in fake ski-"

"Send him away." Xi Shen Ko ordered firmly, not even casting a single gaze towards his men. By now, from his voice, all the people in the room could tell that his mood wasn't in the least bit stable.

"Master?"

"I don't need him, I can do it on my own.....he could......shit.....he just had to take a toll on me so much....." he mumbled to himself, teeth gritted in irritation.

Xi Shao Long. The son he had with Su Yinming. When he was just a little child, Xi Shen Ko hadn't paid him much mind, thinking that the twin brother, Xi Shao Jun would be more of a psychopath he was. He had carefully nurtured the twin brother of his, but to no avail. Every single action to make the little one a psychopath like him had failed completely. Xi Shao Jun wasn't fit to be his heir.

However, the same case does not apply to Xi Shao Long. This one, he was too average in terms of situation. He was just like any other rich second generation out there. Not satisfied with only having one average son, Xi Shen Ko had nurtured him to be a puppet instead.

Who knew......

Who knew that very puppet had turned into a double edged sword in the end?

He had previously thought that compared to Shao Jun, Shao Long had inherited most of his mother's genes. Shao Jun wasn't like their mother at all. He was more like Xi Shen Ko himself. Compassionate when it came to something he desired. In his case, it would be his desire to protect his brother, Shao Long.

Shao Long on the other hand, had the balance in genes. He had both the mother's DNA and the father's. Usually, in theory, if genes were split into 50/50 like this, the child will take on more of his father. However, Xi Shen Ko wasn't enlightened, because Su Yinming had her fair share of genes too.

But Shao Long was really similar to Xi Shen Ko, in almost everything.

Shao Long, at an early stage of his life, was very talented. The word talented itself couldn't be specific enough. If it was Xi Shen Ko describing him, he would say something like, gifted, prodigy. Wonderful and terrifying at the same time.

Ironically, Xi Shen Ko used to believe that no matter how great the next generation will be, the first generation will stay on top and could never be beaten, until one day, all greatness will be lost. But now, he understood that that kind of thinking was too naive.

The second generation wasn't any less than the first generation. In fact, they might even be greater by a lot. But they were annoying.

For example, Shao Long had the genes from both his parents. That made him like a hybrid of selected breeding, since Su Yinming herself wasn't just any ordinary woman. And the result, was this one child.