Chapter 7- His Twin Brother

All attention fell on him, and truly it was rather shocking. To see Shao Long being hugged by another Shao Long in red samfu.

So there are two of them.....

"So it's not a ghost after all....." Gion mumbled, still stunned by the scene.

"Whay do you mean ghost?!" Albert questioned.

Flashback#

Gion, Livio and Shintarou were quietly walking to the principle's office. True enough, five minutes were more than necessary. It wasn't that far anyway. They'd be just on time.

On their way, a flash of red caught their attention.

"Excuse me, but could the three of you perhaps going to the principle's office?" a voice appeared just beside them. The three turned to look, only to be surprised when they saw Shao Long in red clothing. He had the same smile that he had failed to put on earlier.

"Of course we're going to the principle's office, you heard that announcement. And why are you not in your uniform? When did you even find the time to change clothes-"

"Can I follow you three? I'm also going to the principle's office, and I am a little lost" the chibese cheerfully interrupted Gion, shocking them.

.........what the hell.....

"How could you be lost?!" Shintarou asked in pure confusion.

"Two months is a really long time ba~" Shao Long grinned his widest grin looking like a dork.

"Did he hit his head or something?" Livio whispered to Gion, who only shrugged in return.

"Fine." Gion said before continuing his walk. The others followed behind him, and I would be lying to say that they hadn't stole glances at Shao Long who was looking around in admiration.

Like a dork.

Shao Long just got weirder and weirder.......

Should they be concerned?

Once they reached the principle's office, another Chinese man was standing just beside the door, looking bored.

"Xueyang! I thought I lost you!" Shao Long suddenly shouted and ran to the said man. The man looking bored snapped his gaze to Shao Long and rolled his eyes "You're the one who's wandering around like an idiot".

"Awww, that's mean! I'm not an idiot!" Shao Long whined, which deeply surprised the princes.

"Yeah right, tell that to your brother" the said Xueyang only rolled his eyes once again. "Let's go".

"Okay! You three, I'll be going somewhere, so you should go in first. Be back in a few minutes!"

Gion, Livio and Shintarou decided to ignore these two weirdos and entered the office. Shintarou sighed, mumbling "How can he still find the time to-". He stopped when he saw Shao Long inside, panting, in his uniform.......

"You......weren't you just....." He then immediately went back, only to find no one outside. A shiver found its way down his spine. A ghost?

....... In the middle of the day?

Very funny.

End of flashback#

"Gege, do you know how boring it is at home?! Xueyang was such a nagging granny so I came here instead!" Shao Long's clone exclaimed as he still hugged the original version tightly, without letting go.

"Young master Shao Jun, you're suffocating him!" A voice suddenly appeared once more from behind them. Before they knew it, another Chinese man appeared and separated the two apart.

"You're here too?!" Shao Long 1.0 shouted, pointing to none other than the Chinese man.

"Well, I'm not supposed to let him go alone......."

"W-What about Father?!"

"Forget about him!" Shao Long 2.0 suddenly shouted, anger clear in his voice. "He knows I'm here, and that I only wanted to visit".

"And he lets you?!"

"If that old bastard thinks he can keep me hidden my whole life then he's wrong!" Shao Long 2.0 crossed his arm and looked away, clearly mad. But it only caught the interest of the other princes. He doesn't like his father?

"Shao Jun, no cursing!"

So he's Shao Jun.......

"Hey hey, I hate to break this reunion but we still don't know who the hell he is. No, him too!" Ciel pointed to Xueyang in frustration. Just who the hell are these people?

"That's not happening, cuz you're not transferring here!" Shao Long suddenly said to Shao Jun.

"B-But Father said yes!"

"Well, I'm pretty sure he'd be more delighted to see you back at home!"

"But.......... I don't wanna see him. I want to stay with you! I can't before, and now that I can,......please!" Shao Jun's eyes became teary in that instant. God knows if he's pretending or not, but by just one look, they could tell that he was really desperate. You can see the panic in his expression, and they way he stepped forward to convince the other.

"A few months is all I have to compensate for all my life.........if you would just let me.....please!" Shao Jun pleaded once more, this time a tear fell from the corner of his eye. Seeing this, Shao Long flinched and looked away.

"Go home, Shao Jun" his voice was sharp and clear, surprising everyone.

Shao Jun's eyes widened in surprise. Everyone could see it, his hope shattered. The glimmer in his eyes faded, and his expression was just that of shock. His face immediately darkened as he looked sown on the floor. He bit his lips, resisting the urge to sob. The tears that were welding up in his eyes threatened to fall, but he looked away, hoping to hide it, but clearly failed.

Crack!

That's the sound of the breaking of two hearts.

Shao Long couldn't take it anymore and shouted "Alright, fine! You win! Stay here however you like, so stop crying for the love of god!!"

"Yay!! I knew you'd be fooled so easily!" Shao Jun then proceeded to take out an eye drop.

".........." Everyone in the room dropped their jaws in shock. When did he even-

You know what, it's best not to explain.......

"Xi Shao Jun......." Shao Long's voice vibrated in fury as his face darkened bit by bit. Around him was a dark aura managed to cause all others to flinch.

"Awwwwww, I love you too!" Shao Jun swetadropped, when deep inside he too feared this brother of his.......

"We're gonna have a nice little chat later......" Shao Long gave him his serial killer smile that sent shivers down their spines.....

"Okay okay, so can you properly introduce yourself now?" Godfreg just sweatdropped from the scene. Shao Jun was ever so thankful for this and took it as a cue to escape his brother's wrath.

"Gladly!" He then cleared his throat before bowing with his hands cupped "Hello, I'm Xi Shao Jun, Shao Long's younger twin brother. I'll be in your care from today onwards!"

Xueyang did the same and bowed, hands cupped "Xueyang, their assistant".

So there began their new adventure with a certain dork and his assistant.