Chapter 46 - Fever

I left y'all for quite a long time, huh? Although it's nothing compared to authors who never really updated, I think this is long enough. What do you think?

I see very few actually commented in the last commenting session. Thanks to all that respond.

So here's the drill.

Main ship:

Charles x Shao Long

Side ship:

Leon x Shintarou

Love rivalry:

I'm taking consideration to those that do not support Gion x Shao Long, so I'm gonna make the rivalry between Charles and Gion in slight scenes but not enough to change the plot. In short, there will be no scenes where the two fight each other or something. Only the rivalry that shall not be spoken......

Good enough?

If y'all feel offended or unsatisfied, Idk what to do anymore. Very few commented so it's hard to make a desicion.

That being said, if you are displeased, I will not change anything.....

Sorry.

Oh and beware. This chapter contains a massive plot twist so big that it's the literal main plot of this fanfiction. So grab your chips and sit tight. The reason for the conflict faced by Shao Long will be revealed....

🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜

Xueyang placed two fingers on Shao Long's forehead, only to draw back instantly, hissing. True enough, Shao Long had a terrible fever.

A while ago, he woke up after a few hours of sleep, noticing nothing out of place (including the presence of Charles
He went back to his room cuz he got a fever that's just as bad). Remembering that Shao Long's body temperature was above normal, he went to check how bad it really is. Almost dangerous, but nothing Shao Long couldn't handle.

Despite the young teen having an exceptional immunity towards both pain and disease, being drenched in rain for hours in early autumn is too much for anyone to handle, especially at night. It wouldn't be weird for Shao Long to have this fever.

Sighing, he turned to Shao Jun with a frown. This brat knew that his brother is having a fever and yet he still cuddled with him...... He was really seeking trouble. If Xi Shen Ko received news of him catching a cold, it wouldn't end well for anyone.

But at the same time, it was also his fault for not noticing sooner. After all, he was also tired as hell.

Groaning, Xueyang carried Shao Jun away from Shao Long and placed him on the sofa in the living room. It would be better there than inside. Putting a blanket on him, Xueyang went back to Shao Jun's room where they were all still sleeping inside.

"Young Master Shao Long, wake up. You need to take your medicine" he shook Shao Long's shoulder. No response.

Expected, although not necessarily pleasant.

"Young Master" Xueyang tried again, this time harder. No response.

Understandable.

"Come one, up you go" Xueyang spared him no thought as he pulled him up into a sitting position. Usually, even Shao Long would protest and groan in displeasure at such treatment. Xueyang hadn't expected him to wake up. However, this time, the expected groan did not come, not the furrowing of the eyebrows. Shao Long's facial expression didn't change at all, as if he was unconscious.

......Not expected.

Once again, Xueyang frowned. Shao Long couldn't have passed out again, could he?