Chapter 17 - Formula Brainstorm

Scenes concerning Charles and Shao Long might be a little later. Right now, I wanna explain what happened to this pair of twins their whole life.

Sorry, but maybe I can slip a few scenes along the way.

Please leave some comments and votes!

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

"Deal's off, you're not getting anything" before Shao Long could say anything, Shao Jun already spoke, his voice stern beyond belief. They had never heard his voice so terrifying before. And Shao Long had never threatened them.

"U-um, calm down, Shao Jun" Alex tried to release the tension.

Principle Evan did not spare him a glance, only turning his attention to his phone.

Usually, Shao Long would do the same thing, but this time, he too agreed that this information cannot be given to anyone. He himself was confused about which to pick. Would he dare take a risk? If Principle Evan decided to do something about the information, and it leaked, they'll be doomed for good.

But would Principle Evan really leak it?

They needed the deal after all. He was their last choice.

Maybe.......maybe if he promises not to do anything, they could take the risk?

"Shao Jun, I'm thinking we should take the deal, though" he tried to talk to his brother.

"What?! No way!!" Shao Jun yelled in shock. "Don't you dare take a risk, he'll kill you for sure this time!" he changed to Mandarin.

"I know I know, but I think he's trustworthy enough" Shao Long said, still in English. Then, he leaned in to whisper "He's not like Father, I know. I've seen him. He may look like that, but he's serious when it comes to his words. We can trust him".

"Then what if he didn't keep his words?" Shao Jun hissed sharply.

"Well then, I'll take the blame. It's not like Father will blame you" Shao Long frowned.

However, Shao Jun didn't take that very well. "WHAT THE HELL, SHAO LONG!!"

Shao Long was taken aback. Most of the time, Shao Jun calls him Gege, and he wouldn't carelessly curse at him. Bust some other time, he would. And at that time, he'd call him using his name. The difference between the two ways of addressing always managed to surprise him. Not in a good way though.

Even the rest of them was surprised. They didn't hear what Shao Long said to him, but the sight of Shao Jun yelling at his twin brother which he acted so obediently to before, was very shocking.

"Shao Jun-" Shao Long tried to calm him down, but the latter onmy pushed him away, speaking Mandarin "I THOUGHT I MADE MYSELF CLEAR THAT WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER! WHY'D YOU TAKE THE BLAME ON YOUR OWN?!"

Once again, Shao Long felt a pang in his heart. But before he could say anything, Shao Jun had stormed out of the room "Fine then, do what you want! I ain't telling him anything about it!"

"Shao Jun!" Shao Long tried to chase after his brother, but Xueyang held him back "Idiot, if you wanna get yelled at again, then go ahead".

With a heavy sigh, Shao Long slumped back into his chair. He knew Shao Jun didn't mean it in a bad way. He was just too worried. Too worried about him. And it's not because he turned his back on Shao Long when he stormed out. He just didn't want to listen to what Shao Long had to tell.

What he was about to say wasn't something Shao Jun liked to hear. Every time he remembered about the incident, he couldn't help but blame himself, over and over again.