Chapter 75: Base

👆Above is what I've strained my eyes for two days to finish. The result is quite satisfying. It's not prince series related, but it's mine and I'm bored.

_______________________

A/N: What's hard is that I reread all the chapters before and found out how stupid it was.....and still had to continue writting it to the end cuz the ending is going to drive me crazy if it stays in my mind any longer.

Trust me, rereading the whole story made me want to destroy Wattpad....

Also, after calculating this and that, including the number of scenes in upcoming, I am sorry to announce that scenes between Rong Yu and Shao Long won't really happen.....

Anyhow, I'm also here to inform you that we are very much entering the climax part. The end battle WILL happen in the hospital. Not necessarily this day, or the next day, but incoming.

🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡Dango. Momotaro. I suddenly wanted to try one.

___________________________________

Shao Long couldn't possibly walk around as actively with him still being weak. Therefore, all the discussion including finding evidence had to be done inside his hospital room. In short, the room that was meant to hold a patient had now turned into an office filled with political issues. Thankfully, the room was big enough for their meetings and stuff.

Based on what Zhen Li and Rong Shen had collected in three days time, they were finally able to locate all the major activities done by Xi Shen Ko. Needless to say, his actions had spread far and wide to numerous countries.

Who would've thought that there would be a slavery auction house in some island in Spain?

Actually, that doesn't sound that strange for a criminal to own an island illegally and sell off humans there.

What's strange was that the people who were sold in that auction could not be traced where they came from or where they went. It didn't look like the buyers wanted slaves for labour working. Rather, the price of these people were pretty high and they were all considerably healthy but unsuited for rough work.

Men and women, adult and children, no elders.

In fact, they suspected that all these people were killed as soon as they were brought away home. The trackers an undercover agent planted in some of the people were always in constant motion for years, they suspected that they were already buried. Some were in the middle of the ocean.

Another strange thing about Xi Shen Ko was that he didn't use any single penny from the money he got through illegal actions. All those money were stored somewhere unknown. As a matter of fact, all the money inside the Hua Lun Corporates' Banks could be proven legal by dozens of ways. In the end, what did he do with all that money?

Probably......that was why as their meeting came to an end for the day, each one was left with the feeling that Xi Shen Ko was not only a psychopath but also a crazy f*cktard.

To this day, they still couldn't predict his actions.

   But what worried Shao Long the most was that his father was great at lying. He was also cautious towards Shao Long if not a little bit. For example, the contradictions in their evidence about the whereabouts of Xi Shen Ko on the first day of December a few years ago. They didn't know whether Xi Shen Ko was in Russia or Hong Kong, or Shanghai. But since Sha Long personally saw him there with him back then, it was decided that he did not go anywhere.