Chapter 81: Stalked

A/N: Did I get you in the last chapter?

Did any of you ever expect it would be Nubis? No?

Ahahahahahahhaha no regrets.

🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸

"Isn't that right.....? Nubis?" Charles stared at the open window, as the curtains danced from the blowing wind. A frame that was previously empty with nothing in sight but the view of the harbour, was now filled in with a silhouette of a figure, casually sitting on it.

When the cracks of curtain blew away from the window frame, there revealed the dark clothed figure, with white unkept hair that danced just as graceful as did the blow of the leaves on air. His golden brown eyes glistened upon the mention of his name.

However, Charles had taken note on the slight dark hues on his hair that was out of place. Also the few red burns on his skin that actually looked pretty severe.

A/N: Sorry, I was listening to music writting this, hence the flowery words.

While Charles recognized Nubis from plenty of sources, Leon and Felix had seen him at the library, the princesses had met them on the boat while they were initially going to Momos. The only ones that had never personally seen Nubis were Ciel and Albert.

But before they could exclaim in panic or anything, both Leon and Felix helped cover their speaker-like mouths, shaking their heads as warning.

"N-Nubis?!" Neelam was instantly freaked out by this sudden appearance. "How did you- It's the third floor! And there wasn't any balcony!"

Nubis jumped down from the window frame and ruffled his hair that got into his eyes with a grunt "You're still so loud...."

"Neelam, do you know him?!" Gina asked with her voice raised.

"W-Well.....He's...." Neelam stammered, hesitating on how she should explain the situation.

"Don't need to explain stuff. Too complicated. You." Nubis pointed at Charles, glaring as he did so. "You're late".

"Wait, what does he mean by that?!" Ciel interrupted.

Charles fought the urge to sweatdrop right this instant as he tried to remember if he ever made any appointment with this guy, hence he made no sense of being late in this matter.

"Should I have come a week ago then?" Charles asked him with a fake smile. He had a feeling that Nubis knew something important.

"Specifically 6 days ago. Figured this matter would be important for you, since it involves your 'beloved'. It seems to me that things messed up quite a lot". Nubis snickered as he remembered the last words he had received from this man in front of him.

A/N: Referring to how Charles showed him a middle finger and mouthed "F*ck you".

"Oh? And you say that because?" Charles returned his snicker.

"Because, Prince Charles of America..." Nubis stepped forward, matching Charles's glare. Now face to face, the surrounding witnesses could evidently notice the tension between them. ".....It involved 30 countries all over the world to look for a heart match. Even from your phone I hacked into, you had plenty of plans directed to Shao Long. Xi Shen Ko, was it. The name that was mentioned in your phone quite plenty of times".

Charles' frowned curved deeper "Your virus stays in my phone even after I deleted it?"

Nubis suddenly snickered, exclaiming "What makes you think I didn't send a new virus after that day?"