Chapter 54 - I'm Right This Time Around

Well, last chapter was hot....

Pfft hahahahah I'm so sorry it's too much fluff even for myself.

🍙🍙🍙🍙🍙🍙🍙🍙🍙🍙🍙🍙🍙🍙

When Shao Long finished his shower, he found that Charles wasn't anywhere to be found. He shrugged it off, not even wondering what he had done to a certain person, and proceeded to change his clothes. Facing the closet, Shao Long went through his collection of clothes, most of them red and some other black.

Shao Long had rarely worn anything, so when his eyes caught the shade of blue somewhere in his closet right on top, he was left confused for a short moment. When had he worn black? He was pretty sure he didn't wear one recently. Shao Long took the clothe out, only to find that it was a jacket. The fabric was thick and plain, definitely not what Shao Long was ever allowed to wear, according to the dress code his father made.

And to make matters worse, this jacket is overly big for his size. When compared to his own body, the hem almost reached his mid thighs. The sleeves completely covered his fingers.

Why would this jacket be there....

After pondering for a while, Shao Long was stunned, realizing the truth. Xueyang had told him that Charles gave him his jacket to prevent the cold when he found him in the forest. So technically, Xueyang simply washed this jacket and kept it in his closet, probably forgot that it was not his. Aishh, this person ah! Why'd he put Charles' jacket in here?

Shao Long tried to imagine himself wearing the jacket in the middle of the night, when it was raining.

"....."

Ughh....

It's too weird.

Shao Long folded the jacket back and placed it on his bed, noting himself to return it to the other later. Finding some proper clothes, Shao Long changed into them.

While doing so, he accidentally turned to the mirror behind him, a figure of himself reflecting on the screen. At that time, his hair was still very much wet, he hadn't dried them yet and it was left loose. True enough, instead of looking like a manly teenager, he resembled a girl, especially with his white and fair skin. Shao Long frowned when he saw his own shoulders, seemingly delicate, and not broad at all! What the hell!

If anyone asked him about it, he would surely be unsatisfied about this thing about himself. He always wanted to look like Xueyang, a greek god of a man, a body that's simply perfect to be called a man. And somehow, no matter how athletic he was, he still couldn't get those 6 packs Xueyang bragged about. Damn him...

Just then, Shao Long's gaze fell on his back, where the skin wasn't like what most people would've thought. Unlike the other parts of his body, his back was the most hideous. Marked with bruises and old scars, the skin was uneven and to this day, it still hurt. He often find himself bandaged there, and no matter what kind of medicine he tried, the bruises were just too much to fade. Even if he did get rid of some of the old ones, new ones would appear. Unlike his white skin on his hands and legs, his back was maddeningly red.

Well, maybe not that red, but consider it a shade that would probably do a good job at proving himself as a victim of an assault. But among all the cuts he had in his back, there was one that he could not get rid of, even if medicine was able to do just that. The wounds from the night be tried so hard to forget. The scars wouldn't leave, even if he tried, which he didn't. Why exactly?

That day the scars were carved on his back, Xi Shen Ko had warned him countless times, threatened him even, for him to always remember it. He wasn't allowed to forget what happened that night, hence the unfaded, permanent scar along with nightmares that refused to leave him for weeks. The carvings on his back was made for hours and wasn't treated for another few hours, only some medicine to stop the bleeding and nothing else. Only later was he able to see a doctor.