Chapter 34 - Rong Yu

The store was dark and dusty, situated far from the usual crowded area. At first glance, no one would've thought that there would be a person there.

So when Shao Long was basically trapped there along with an unknown man who wouldn't let him go, no one would notice them, much less help Shao Long.

Shao Long immediately stepped back, pressing himself to the wall. When it comes to Rong Yu, pay him one million dollars and he still wouldn't want to get close to him. However, being the clingy bastard he is, Rong Yu inched towards him and placed both his arms beside Shao Long's head, trapping him in place. A flirtatious chuckle escaped his lips.

Shao Long's shoulder tensed as he heard the low chuckle.

"Boabei, don't you miss me~" Rong Yu leaned down to Shao Long's ear and whispered with a soft and husky tone. His hot breath tickled Shao Long's earlobe, causing him to shiver.

A/N: Baobei is a term used in China to refer to people they are affectionate to, which means treasure or precious.

Sensing this reaction, Rong Yu snickered in delight "Oh, so you did miss me? Aww, that's awfully adorable of you!"

"R-Rong Yu, what are you doing here?" Shao Long asked, trying hard to hide his obvious panic.

Rong Yu was the son of another rich businessman in China, second only to Xi Shen Ko. His father, Rong Shen, was just as black hearted as Xi Shen Ko, and so was the son. The realtionship between the Rong Corporates and the Hua Lun Corporates is pretty much based in the relationship of Shao Long and Rong Yu. In agreement to their fathers, Rong Yu and Shao Long are to be affectionate to each other due to business purposes. It actually all started when Rong Yu first laid eyes on our Shao Long and fell in love at first sight. Since then, he'd pretty much do anything to get him. And he did. Successfully too.

Xi Shen Ko had long ago forced Shao Long to cooperate and be affectionate with Rong Yu, and in all honesty, Shao Long did try to like him for the sake of his own happiness and safety. However, Rong Yu wasn't someone who kept only a person around him. Back at his own mansion, Rong Yu probably had kept more than 5 women all over him, and at least 3 men servicing him. Disgusting, I know.

But greedy people is the hardest to please. You give a chicken, they want a pig. Give a pig, they want a cattle. Give a cattle they want a camel.

The cycle never ends.

"Why, to see my baby Baobei, of course! Your daddy told me you'd be here today~" Rong Yu proceeded to bite Shao Long'd earlobes in a teasing manner.

Instantly, he flinched, unconsciously letting out a whimper "L-Let go of me. We're in a mall!" he hissed.

"Why not? No one will see us....."

"Rong Yu, please let go of me. I-"

"Do you want me to tell your daddy~"

Shao Long fell silent. His eyes widened in fear at the thought of his Father knowing he rejected Rong Yu. Of course, he had done it before to protect his dignity, but to what cost? In the end, all he did was ask for another round of beating.

That was it. He couldn't do anything....

Shao Long's eyes watered over that fact, a silent tear fell from the corner of his eye. Seeing this, Rong Yu chuckled, pleased. "What a good boy. Baobei, after we get back to China, your Father lets me keep you in my mansion. That way, we can see each other everyday. Isn't that brilliant?"

No, when he gets back to China, he would've already been dead..... That much, Shao Long is aware.

"......." Still, he said nothing.