Chapter 53 - Fluffy Fulffy Durian ~

Yawning, Charles slowly closed his eyes, still beside Shao Long's sleeping figure on the bed. The princes would be back in a few hours, taking a short nap wouldn't hurt. After all, his head was aching since morning. The only thing keeping him from lolling off to sleep was this sweet sweet person speaking his mind out. Sure, he was tired and all, but let's not spoil the mood, he thought.

With a few blinks, he stared at Shao Long a little while longer before drifting off to his own dreamland where it was a certainly better place than the one with Shao Long. A good rest, just what he needed.

What he didn't know was that right after the moment he fell asleep, the Chinese youth in front of him started squirming with heavy breaths.

His brows were scrunched together and yet no sound was made. His trembling jaw made him look like a sickly figure, suffering from a lethal disease. As if he was on his dying breath. Sweat trickled down from his forehead, soaking his face. With gritted teeth, Shao Long folded his lips inward, attempting to block any noise from escaping his mouth. Fat drops of tears rolled down from the corners of his eyes. One after another, they seeped into the sheet of the bed.

Then, with a gasp, he snapped his eyes open wide, pupils shrank. Shaky breaths left his lips, cold sweat soaked him through the bones. Shao Long stared at the ceiling for a short moment, taking in the familiar pattern. This was not the ceiling of his room back in China, but the one in Momos Academy. That's right. He wasn't at home with Xi Shen Ko. He was with Shao Jun and the princes.

He immediately sat up, trying to calm his racing heart. 'This is no good. Anxiety is dangerous' he thought. Raising heartbeats is dangerous for a person with heart disease, is it not?

With a sigh, Shao Long groped the bedside table, looking for the medicine left by the doctor. Speaking of which, he didn't exactly know where it was kept. It was always Xueyang who-

Shao Long suddenly felt something fluffy at the end of his fingers.

For a second there, he was confused the hell out of his brain. Wasn't the bedside table supposed to be hard? Shao Long glanced at the unknown object he had just touched, only to be greeted with the sight of a bundle of light blond hair resting on a pair of arms by the bed.

One second.

Two seconds.

Three seconds.

Shao Long didn't lift his fingers at all. Instead, with his utmost curiosity, he ruffled the bundle of light golden thread on top of this object called the head of the freaking prince of America. Finding it was indeed fluffier than he made it out to be, Shao Long was in a deliberate good mood, with flowers and sparkles all around him.

"Fluffy fluffy durian~"

(≧▽≦) (≧▽≦) (*'ω`*) (*'ω`*)