Chapter 20 - Virus Says Hello

I'm really sleepy but I'm bored so........expect some nonsense.

Thank you for your votes!

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Meeting on the next day#

Shintarou looked at the time from his computer. It was only half an hour since the meeting started, and he couldn't be more annoyed with the things going on. Because Ciel's opinion on the maths formula Shao Long made yesterday was proven to be correct, he was still boasting about it today.

"Haha, didn't I tell you it would work?!" the said French prince said for the nth time. Really shameless, in Shintarou's opinion.

Shao Long was quiet about what he shared with Principle Evan last night, no matter how much they were intrigued. Well, wouldn't blame him. Who would so openly speak up about their problems, especially to those they are not close to? In any case, Shintarou wasn't one of them.

The Japanese prince blocked the whole world from his ears and focused on the screen of the computer. He was in charge of their finance, who knows why. Maybe Shao Long would fit the role more. After all, he wasn't the type about finance or business. He likes robots and electrical science. Why was Shao Long in charge of the report?

Doesn't make sense at all.

Maybe because he entered later......

Ahh, why didn't he come sooner.....

Shintarou was too hooked up with his thoughts that he didn't realize some glitches, too small for normal people to notice, but he would've normally noticed by now.

The exit button was glitching. When it got worse, Shintarou finally noticed it. He frowned in confusion "What the..."

Just then, the whole screen became blurry. Glitches appeared everywhere, causing the whole page to be in a bundle of colours and blocks. Screeches could be heard from the audio key. His computer was being hacked!

"Wait, what?! Kuso!" he slowly hissed, but his alarmed expression still caught the attention of everyone. Livio who was sitting beside him glanced over and saw the problem. "E-eh?! A computer hack?!"

"Hah?!" Gion stood up and stood behind Shintarou who was trying as hard as he could to counter the virus. Everyone was on alert. They all knew that Shintarou's computers and other gadgets were almost impossible to hack. After all, he was a robotic genius. But suddenly being hacked like this, everyone would be shocked.

Ciel scoffed at first and opened his switched on his phone, but was met with the same hack Shintarou experienced in his computer.

"Hey hey, someone's hacking my damn phone!!" he shouted.

This shocked everyone. Charles immediately shouted "Everyone check your phones!"

So everyone did. True enough, each of their phones were being hacked.

Shintarou was starting to sweat "What the hell, I've never seen this virus before!"

Shao Long widened his eyes when he heard this and immediately went to Shintarou's computer. He took a look and instantly said "Pull out your pen drive first!"

"Huh?!! Are you crazy?! The virus is inside, it'll ruin destroy my pen drive!"

"Just do it, I know this virus!"

"You do?! Fine then, help me!!"

Shao Long wasted no more time and pulled out the pen drive from the computer. Shintarou slowly rose from his seat, fingers style typing on the keyboard. Shao Long took the seat and took over the keyboard.