Chapter 37 - Escaping a Prince

So I checked the number of reads on the first chapter and found out that at least 100 people are reading this fanfic and an average of 20 people per chapter that has been reading up until now. If that is the amount of people who ships this thing, then I'm pretty much happy!

Oh, and btw, I found another fanfic for this ship!

Somehow I feel so proud.....

Look look!

I checked it out and it's pretty good!

🥪🍳🥞🥯🥖🥐🦞🥠🍭🍬🍧🍨🍦🥧🍰🍮🎂🧁🍫🍩🍪🍯🧂🍿🥃😆🍥🌯🌮🥙🥘🍝🥫🥗🍲🍛🥣🍜🍱🥟🍢🍙🍥🍕🍟🥨🥪🌭🍔🍖 more food

"Nubis....."

"Hello, Xi Shao Jun....."

Shao Long flinched. Shao Jun? Why would he mistake-

Oh right, he was carrying Shao Jun's phone, which still had the tracker from Nubis last time. He still hadn't destroyed that tracker, and now that Nubis was looking for Shao Jun....

Thankfully, he brought this phone instead of his own.

If it was Shao Jun that was found by Nubis, then who knows what madness would happen.

In any case, the one confronting Nubis was Shao Long in mask of Shao Jun. How he handle things is his way, and not Shao Jun.

"You're the one Gege always talks about.....the Egyption prince, Prince Nubis...."

"Well, aren't you calmer than I thought. Although from obeservations, you seem to be rather lively" Nubis narrowed his eyes at him, his smirk still plastered on his face.

Damn, he's suspecting!

Shao Long kept on his poker face and scoffed "Being lively doesn't necessarily mean I'm naive when confronting someone like you".

Nubis cracked into a burst of laughter "Someone like me? Like what exactly?"

"A cunning person, a person that does not hesitate to harm others".

Nubis clapped once more "Looks like your brother isn't that stupid after all. I hope you are too".

Shao Long glared at him, preparing for the worst "What do you want? I owe you nothing".

"Not necessarily, no" the smile on the prince's face faded "It's a pity you just had to piss me off".

"How have I offended you?!" Shao Ling raised his voice. It was ridiculous! There was no way Shao Jun did anything to him. Heck, they never even met before!

"I figured you wouldn't realize just how much of a nuisance you are. After all, with everyone treasuring you like you are the world. Especially that brother of yours. I wonder what would be his reaction....." Nubis wore his crooked smirk, face darkening with delight.