Chapter 26 - Nightmare or Daydream

I'm bored.......sooooo

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

When Shao Jun said he would be fine yesterday, he half meant it. Yeah, he didn't whine, but the discomfort was slightly obvious. For one, he's walking slower to those who did notice. Shao Long walked slower too to get him out of trouble amd so that he won't be left alone. Xueyang would just leave him anyway. It's a wonder how he was still paid for doing his job this way.

And second, whenever Shao Jun tried to stand up after sitting for more more than an hour, he'd scrunch his brows, just for a few seconds.

And no, he didn't whine.

Quite an acomplishment for someone who never faked fine before.

Today was Friday, which means the last day of school before the weekend starts. The students were all still confused about Shao Long. Just days ago he was in a bad mood, and right after, Shao Jun and Xueyang came. Since then on, he seemed to be in a better mood, but still appeared solem sometimes. Probably everyone knew that Shao Jun had a heart disease before as a reason he never went to school during his childhood. It was normal that after an organ transplant surgery, naturally he would want to go to school.

Shao Long himself was feeling a lot better these days. Constantly, he would call Principle Evan to discuss the problem with the Mo Ye Corporates. Apparantly, Principle Evan and the investor in Dubai are close friends, and who knows how, they were able to be on good terms. Shao Long had talked to the investor once on the phone with the help of Principle Evan. At first, he clearly didn't like him, thinking that he was cheating just like his Father.

But since the man was doing a favour for his friend, Evan, he just went along. Shao Long had to bite his lips, controlling his nervous feeling as he talked. But who knows how or why, the investor was able to tell that he was the owner of the company created by himself and Shao Jun. Being figured out like this, naturally Shao Long would panic. He even begged the man not to tell anyone.

Said man just laughed, and in that second, he was quite fond of him. With that, he got himself a new permanent investor for his rising company.

God knows how relieved Shao Long was when he heard this. That was how he started to thank the man about at least 30 times before continuing on their discussion.

The investor agreed on his proposals, about sending him some of their staffs and getting him better proposals. The fact that Shao Long was willing to pay the whole amount in such short time was already good. Although it seemed like the investor and the owner of Mo Ye's relationship ran deep. He wouldn't completely forgot about this issue if the owner of Mo Ye still had grudges.

That was the part Principle Evan filled. They say the world is small. It's starting to sound extremely small right now. The three, Principle Evan, the owner of Mo Ye, and the investor in Dubai, are all good friends......

The owner of Mo Ye was now suddenly willing to cooperate. When Shao Long heard of this, he felt his world spinning in rainbows and sunshine, he even stuttered during his talk on the phone. He has countlessly warned the said owner, saying that he would have to endure humiliation in court with his Father trashing him in front of all the reporters. That, and the allyship would be broken. The Mo Ye Corporates' stability will be at stake.

But the owner just shrugged it off, saying that the man will never learn, and breaking the ally between the two companies wouldn't be so bad. After all, he wasn't inferier to them.

That was partially true in terms of business. The Mo Ye earned lesser income than the Hua Lun, but they sure had more in their bank due to savings. Now, the Mo Ye had more property than Hua Lun, outside the country, so basically, he wasn't less richer than Hua Lun.