Chapter 63 : Hua Lun Corporates

Evan stood in front of the huge ass building, looking up at the big sign written in Mandarin.

Hua Lun Corporates.

Not many people in China speak English, but the young ones do, if you're at the right place. As Beijing is the Capital of China, expect tons of kids that can speak English, even a simple hello or may I help you.

Thankfully, since Evan had learnt the basics of Mandarin, he was able to read some signs and ask for directions. After all, Mandarin is the hardest language to learn for English speakers like himself. He at least needed a month to properly master the perfect usage of Mandarin. Maybe that's why the Chinese people are so damn smart....

True story tho.

And right now, he was there, in front of Hua Lun Corporates Building, the richest company in China, also one of the top 15 richest companies in the world, with a goal none other than to speak to the offspring of Satan and Lucifer, aka Xi Shen Ko.

As a billionaire himself, Evan was aware that there was no way possible to meet the CEO of a filty rich company with without arranging a meeting first, and he sure as hell knew that there was no way Xi Shen Ko would want to see him, a person who obviously knows about his abused son.

However, people say that geniuses think further into the future and thus, does things that are weird and out of their common sense. That was why, Evan was not surprised to see a woman wearing professional working outfit walking elegantly towards him with no smile plastered on her face, and said to him in English.

"The CEO has been expecting you. Please come inside. You're just on time".

Creepy? Yup. Annoying? Quite. Convenient? True enough.

At least he didn't have to arrange a f*cking meeting when he's already outside the building.

Evan followed the woman into the building, eyes followed then everywhere. And as Evan might have expected, they were staring at him with sparkles in their eyes, curiosity filled their minds.

Evan made himself a mental note. Asians are too f*cking curious and friendly. The same concept does not apply to Westerners because they prioritize privacy. But at the same time, Asians dislike physical contact.

So why??

No idea.

Ignoring the curious gazes thrown on him, Evan continued to walk behind the woman until they reached the lift. While waiting for the lift, the woman asked him "Sir Evan, forgive me if I'm rude, but please do not cause a ruckus later when you meet CEO Xi. Just today, three people had been thrown out of the building. CEO Xi is in a bad mood."

'Just what I f*cking need' Evan thought to himself with a groan. Hopefully, unlike his son Shao Long, Xi Shen Ko is great at controlling his temper.

Welp, no turning back now.

The lift made a 'ding' sound before the door opened, revealing a man in his thirties, looking somewhat professionally sincere, although Evan doubted it'd be sincere. Just by looking into his eyes, Evan was able to tell that he was deeply infuriated.

But when the man saw him, he revealed a surprised expression "Oh my, if it isn't the multi billionaire Principle Evan. You're here later than I expected".

"Do I know you?" Evan asked with a raised brow. Odd. This person knew of his hidden identity....

The man seemed to be thinking for a while before saying "Not necessarily, but I do know your purpose for coming here. Anyway, I advice you to speak well with that man".