Chapter 103: O Negative in India

Charles didn't exactly tell Neelam to start a second search for a braindead patient with O negative blood type to be a suitable heart donor.

If Charles was certain, then he would say that Xi Shen Ko knew where a compatible heart would appear. Blood type O negative is most commonly found in Brazil. India has as low as 2% of their population which was not nearly enough. How many of them are brain dead in the first place, or how many of them are already deceased? How many of them are women too, since it's more suited for the opposite genders to donate organs such as the heart.

However, if according to the evidences they collected, Charles had found plenty of clues about an existing heart that should be able to match Shao Long.

Roughly 17 years ago, Su Yinming's twin sister went missing, and their father acquired a heart donor. Dating back, the time of which the father received the heart was two weeks before the twin sister went missing.

And coincidentally at that time, Xi Shen Ko, the pursuer, was off charts too, for two weeks.

Based on their evidences, though, Xi Shen Ko had been in India, and returned to China a day before the father received a heart transplant.

17 years was too long a time. Even if Charles was to look through all passenger records in all airports in China, he wouldn't be able to find it, as the name records will only be kept until 5 years before being deleted permanently. At this stage, not even Nova Sage or Shintarou could help him. However, one clue that Charles found interesting was that there had never been any records of the death of the twin sister. Her status was simply alive according to search.

Typically, a missing person only had seven years before being presumed dead. The government would've changed her status to dead a decade ago.

A decade ago was also around the time Shao Long managed to unravel his father's secrets, but failed to reveal it to public, thanks to Su Yinming. Now to question the reason why Su Yinming stopped his son, despite hating the man so much. Xi Shen Ko abused Shao long for such a long time, no mother would fucking tolerate that. She couldn't possibly let the matter slip just because she was afraid no one would trust them anymore in the future. Charles suspected that she found out that her sister was indeed, alive.

Another interesting thing is that every year, Xi Shen Ko would visit India once.

The reason varies each year, and because a large population of India suffered from poverty, the professional reason he went there was for charity. Based on their evidences, however, he went there for human trafficking.

Charles believed neither of the two facts. Because when he compiled all the times he went to India, there was a day that all 16 years aligned together. Every year, that one day, Xi Shen Ko would be there.

Where exactly?

That's another interesting catch. It was never recorded, no matter how much they looked. But because it was impossible to trace everything Xi Shen Ko did for 16 years straight, obviously they let the few dozens of days left unmarked by any event. That day, specifically, was never marked.

Now, his primary suspect would be one.

Su Yinming's twin sister never died. Her name was most likely changed. A Chinese immigrant is still looked down upon by the people in India, since the two countries don't like each other. Su Yinming's twin sister must've been under the protection of Xi Shen Ko.

So what exactly did Charles ask Neelam to find?

After searching through the Internet with the help of Shintarou, Charles was able to find out that Su Yinming was a blood type O negative. For identical twins, though, it is always most likely for them to share the same blood type. Because the twin sister was less famous, it was hard to find out her exact blood type, but yada yada, Charles pretty much threatened Shintarou to find out about it, and true enough, she did have O negative blood.