Chapter 29 - Who Can Save Him

Phew. I can't believe I'm updating almost everyday, but it's very satisfying, especially if there's a comment. Say, we're reaching a good part, and this is just the starter. Would you be willing to see the end of it? I hope to finish half of this before quarantine ends. I'm at a quarter I think.......

Thank you for your support! Please leave a comment and vote! 😊

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

By the time Shao Jun and the other princes arrived, Shao Jun was already panting and he didn't know how much longer he could even stand. Climbing stairs was such a nasty thing....

Shao Jun knocked furiously on the door before barging in, not waiting for a respond. Well at the very least, he knocked, and sadly, they didn't lock the door in the first place.

Right as they went inside, Gion's shocked face appeared just inches away from the door, which resulted to Shao Jun bumping hard into his chest.

Good thing Gion was on alert, so they didn't lose balance. Shao Jun yelped slightly, but quickly got himself off, mumbling tons of apologies beforehand.

"I assume you're all here for Shao Long?"

"How can you be so calm?!" Shao Jun wanted to grab his collar, but didn't want to waste any more time. Leaving the others all behind him, he dashed to Shao Long's room. The door was slightly opened, and Shintarou was just outside, pinching his nose.

"Oh, you're here. He hadn't woken up yet, but he's doing fine" Shintarou stated, pushing his glasses back on the bridge of his nose. Hearing this, Shao Jun breathed out a sigh of relief, mumbling a thank you to Shintarou before going inside.

Shintarou only watched as Shao Jun did so, sighing "What a troublesome pair....."

Livio walked out of the room, catching the attention of the Japanese prince "We should probably not interrupt them. Shao Long is really tired".

"Well, he looked tired since he came back anyway. About time for him to rest" Shintarou spared him no look as he walked away to where the princes gathered.

Albert insisted on going inside to take a look, but Gion wouldn't let him, saying that their noise will really bother him. Of course, this only pissed Albert even more. Ciel, for once, agreed with Albert about seeing Shao Long, even promised not to make any noise.

Of course, Gion highly doubted it.

Leon and Felix said nothing, but they all had a frown on their faces. The last time one of them fainted, it didn't end well ( Gion had a fever and wouldn't wake up). Alex was holding Albert and Ciel back, convincing them to let Shao Long have some rest.

Charles.....well......

Let's just say he doesn't look too good. He kept staring at the door with a pair of cold icy blue eyes, quiet.

Shintarou sighed. They might need to do more than this if they wanted to help Shao Long. That latter was only becoming worse and they still hadn't done anything, not that they could....

Meanwhile, in Shao Long's room, Xueyang stood at the corner with his arms crossed. He was trying to hold back his sleepiness since he had also spent a lot of time for the company to help Shao Long. Perhaps it wasn't as much as what Shao Long had done, because he could still stand.

Shao Jun sat on a chair next to his brother's bed, holding his hands. There were little warmth in them, it always had been that way. Shao Long was extremely pale, and a frown was plastered on his face. The corner of his eyes were red and wet, signalling that he had just cried.