Chapter 80: Wen Ling

A/N: I have no regret for the previous chapter, kill me now.

Also, I've decided to change the boring story title and book cover. Idk why but I was too lazy to think of some random name and decided to name it

What Was Worth A Heart.

Fight me.

🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸

"Bad news, guys! He really did do something big!" Zhen Yangyang rushed into the hospital room, carelessly shoving the screen into his brother's face aka Zhen Yiwei.

"That psycho is turning mad!!"

"Yangyang, he's always been mad" Zhen Yiwei carefully retracted the phone from his face, rubbing his poor nose along the way before staring at the video that was displayed on his sister's phone screen.

"What happened" Zhen Li asked his children when he saw Zhen Yangyang rushing in.

Zhen Yiwei, upon playing the video, was greeted by the sound of explosion from the phone. All eyes focused on the said phone. Zhen Yiwei raised one brow, then scrunched them together, then raised both brows again. His face had turned slightly black from it.

"He f*cking blew up his own building......"

"He did?" Shao Long unintentionally raised his voice.

"But wait, there's more!" Zhen Yangyang showed his brother a new video from her phone, one that displayed Xi Shen Ko, having a media interview, going live right at the moment, the location stated that it was in Beijing China.

"I am deeply anguished upon the terrorists attack on my building, leading to the death of all my workers in the building. I was in Momos when I had ordered that all work must be submitted today by 4 pm, because I wanted to shut down the company for a few weeks for personal matters. All projects and results were handed in today, and the perpetrator seemed to know this, and took this advantage to destroy the whole building.

It saddened me that not even my secretary who was tasked to collect all the submitted work was spared. She died in cold blood...."

Saddened me my ass!

Clearly you were the one who killed her you sick meshuggener!!

"It's a trick" Evan growled. "He made it look like someone was targeting his company. If we reveal his crime records that he could deny, we would be the biggest suspect of the one who bombed the place".

Madam Mo grunted "....the undercover agents were still inside the building....."

Murmurs could be heard as thet discussed what Evan had just stated just now. Shao Jun was called by Zhen Li, asked to show the layout of the building. Xueyang was with Zhen Yangyang, listening to the full video of the explosion and interview.

How did Xi Shen Ko appear in China right now?

Shao Long kept silent as they all busied themselves discussing about the explosion. All the while, he kept his own mind working, depicting any possible info.

After a long pause, Shao Long suddenly said "He mentioned that he was saddened by his secretary. He especially mentioned that the secretary was tasked to collect all submitted work, right?"

"Umm, yes. The secretary is....Secretary Wen..." Zhen Yangyang stated. By now, everyone had their attention on Shao Long. Whenever Shao Long spoke, it rarely was about nothing.