Chapter 9 - I'm Not That Vulnerable

A\N: Just wanna say....... This is the fastest progress I've ever done in all my books.....

Btw, the pic is from pinterest, Hetalia China fanart.

That's not Shao Long, but I think the author is inspired by Hetalia..

👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

"Xueyang, do you need anything else?" Shao Long once had done helping with unpacking. Not that Xueyang actually lets him. All he did was make a mess ( literally ) by taking out all the stuff from the man's bags and examine it like an archeologist examining a newly found fossil, with a somehow unyeilding passion.

That is, if the stuff he was looking at wasn't some old books and and mugs.

Yeah, mugs.

Don't ask me, he's really fond of chinese mugs.....

"No, I don't. By the way, I heard from that grey haired italian guy that your hairdryer broke. You can use mine whenever you need to" Xueyang answered as he stared at the mess caused by none other than Shao Long who was sitting on the bed, with porcelain mugs and books all around him. Mostly books.

"Did you bring my favourite mug? I forgot all about it when I was packing" Shao Long didn't seem to listen to his words earlier, and focused on the mug in his hand instead. This particular mug had the design of a golden crane in black mountain landscape. Just the way he liked it.

"Of course you'd forget your stupid mug, you were dazed the whole time. If I'm not mistaken, you even forgot to bring your phone charger" Xueyang rolled his eyes once more.

"Oh, did you bring them?" Shao Long asked as he rummaged Xueyang's bag.

"It's somewhere in there" Xueyang began organizing his books and mugs. Yeah, he had a lot of mugs. Around 10. Don't ask why, he loves those too. That, and he owned at least 20 books.

"Where~?" Shao Long whined as he continued to look for his stuffs.

Sighing, Xueyang went to the bag and simply inserted his hand inside, and within seconds, brought out the said mug and charger.

"Where did you find that?" Shao Long jerked his head to see where it was taken from, but found a jumble of stuff completely mixed together. "For an organized person such as yourself, you really don't know how to pack....."

"Young Master Shao Jun said to pack thirty minutes before going to the airport, what do you expect?"

"Thirty minutes? Don't tell me you went 150 km\h to get to the airport" Shao Long widened his eyes.

".......170 km\h".

"........... When is that?"

"An hour after your flight"

"So you've been here since yesterday?"

"Yeah. Yesterday, god knows how your beloved twin brother managed to get himself enrolled. This morning, we shopped for the things we didn't bring".

"............ What was he thinking?"

"What were YOU thinking?" Xueyang turned to Shao Long with a serious gaze. "IF principle Evan knows what happened, you wouldn't be here".

"Xueyang, if he knows about the surgery, he WILL question Father. We wouldn't want that, now would we".

"Can you stop calling him Father? He's not here, so you can curse him for all I care. Don't speak so nicely of him, or even mention that bastard's name, please!" Xueyang frowned at him with a serious gaze, then slowly sighed.