Chapter 50 - Poor Bird

This chapter is extremely short, meant for comedy scemes and nothing serious so sorry about it!

🥣🍱🥟🍮🥟😭🎂🥟🥘🍙🥟🍖🍖🍰🥞

While Xueyang was sulking on his own, Shao Jun took the initiative to call him during lunch break.

"WHAT".

Now that just indicated that Xueyang wasn't in the best of mood, and even Shao Jun felt curious as to why.

"Nothing, really. How's Gege doing?" Shao Jun decided to slow the pace first.

"Him? Who knows. Took off with Charles and now they're in your room for more than one hours. How would you expect me to know?" Xueyang huffed in frustration.

"Eh? In my room? More than one hour?! Why?!"

"I SAID I DON'T KNOW".

"Why are you so angry, now?" Shao Jun raised one brow.

"mY TAnGHulU"

"Your tanghulu?"

"MInE".

"En, it's yours. What happened?"

"Your dearest brother decided to give my mix of strawberry and hawthorn berry tanghulu with sprinkles to that flying durian fudge" Xueyang growled.

"......durian fudge.....Oh, you mean the blondie!"

"Yessssss".

"Ahahahahahah must've been terrible for you".

"DaMn YOu".

"By the way, I saw a bird just now on my way to the cafeteria" Shao Jun immediately changed the subject before Xueyang decided to end the call.

"What about it?" Xueyang growled.

"A cat was biting it, so I sprayed the cat with water".

"And?"

"The cat hissed at me and ran away".

"Aaanddd??" Xueyang grew impatient.

"The bird was still in its mouth so I chased it and got into a fight with it. Now my face and hands are full of scratches".

"Well serves you right".

"But I got the bird!"

"Oh?" Xueyang raised one eyebrow in curiosity.

"Yes, it was bleeding and fire ants were all over it. I tried to pull away the ants and got bitten. Now my hands are red".

Xueyang resisted the urge to facepalm.

"Anyhow, since I can't get rid of the ants, I hold the bird under the tap and let the water run, but thebird struggled amd pecked my fingers. Now my fingers are bleeding".

"......"

"The fire ants are still there so I wrapped the bird in tissue and brush away all of it".

"Don't say that now your hands are wounded by the tissue.." Xueyang groaned.

"Well, not exactly. The bird is so ugly. It's bald and squawking at me like I killed its family".

"Of course it would, you were trying to kill him!"

"Did not! In any case, I don't know what to do with it".

"You're still holding it?!"

"Well not exactly, it's in my pocket".

"TAKE IT OUT AND BRING IT TO THE INFIRMARY YOU BRAINLESS JELLYFISH".