Chapter 35 - Still Missing

I know I said I won't be updating for a while but since I'm bored and free right now, I have nothing else to do anyway.....

🍙🍱🥟🍜🥣🍛🍲🥗🍣🍢🍡🥡🍤

Charles went back to the empty store with a smirk plastered on his face.

He had seen everything. From where Shao Long was pulled into the store until he decided to make a move against Rong Yu. He had figured out the identity of this person due to the conversatiin he heard just now. Although he wasn't sure about the relationship between the two, it was enough to tell him that Shao Long despised this Rong Yu person, and Rong Yu used Xi Shen Ko, Shao Long's father, to get what he wanted.

Charles stared at the unconscious body in front of him with a sigh "Dude, I get that Shao Long is beautiful af but you really need to keep your hands to yourself". And with that, he took out a permanent marker from his pocket and began doodling on his face.

No harm done, really!

But hilarious as hell.....

After some sketches, Charles huffed in satisfaction and left Rong Yu there, still unconscious.

He strode back to the fountain where they had promised to meet up at, still constantly yawning. He didn't get much sleep after he got back from the nurse's office that morning. And just as he arrived, he received the news about Shao Long being seperated from them. Just his luck!

Once he reached the fountain, he heard Albert calling his name "Charles! Did you find Shao Long?!"

"......"

"......"

"......."

"........What?"

"Did you find Shao Long?!" Albert raised his voice.

"......You mean he's not here?!" Charles looked around instantly, hoping to find the said Chinese, who was probably unrecognizable due to his clothes and cap. But none. All that greeted his sight was a few civilians and his friends looking at him with an expecting look. They had tried to call Shao Long countless times already, but Shao Long probably didn't notice it due to his panic over being followed.

"Duh! You were supposed to find him, Charles!"

"You didn't find Gege?!" Shao Jun asled with an also raised voice.

"I did find him just now! He changed his clothes! I needed to go to the toilet so I told him to go to the fountain. I swear he was walking towards the fountain last I saw him!"

"He changed his clothes?!" Xueyang asked.

"Well, yeah. Black jeans, silver hoodie and and a black cap. He tucked his braid inside the cap and all. I almost couldn't recognize him just now".

"Did you ask why? Where did you find him?" Xueyang asked, now right in front of Charles with an intense gaze. He was obviously mad. It couldn't be that Shao Long lost his way, he's too smart for that. And changed his clothes? Did someone follow him?!

"He said that it's none of my business, although I did find him in an empty store with another person....."

"Another...... another person?" Shao Jun asked, eyes widened.

"Yeah. Another Chinese guy around our age. He's called Rong Yu".

Both Xueyang and Shao Jun paled.