Chapter 56 - Dining Mania

Tsk tsk tsk....

School is starting.....

Well, at least I get to do what I thought would be impossible. I didn't think this fanfic would be THIS successful, although it's nothing serious. The only thing I notice that's different about my fanfic is that I update quite a lot, and.....

....oh hey, it's already chapter 56....

Damn it's satisfying. Should've done so sooner.

Just wanna tell, the story isn't gonna end soon. Still got a few more ideas active in my brain. Hopefully I don't forget them...

Btw, I really like it if you comment, makes me think the novel is alive hahaha.

Enough talking!

Continue!

🍯🍪🍩🍫🍬🍭🥮🍧🍨🍦🥧🍰🍮🎂🧁🥠🍡🍥🍘🍙🍢🥟🍱🍚🥗🍲🍛🥣🍜🦞🍣🍤🥡🥫🍝🥘🥙🌮🌯🍕🍟🥨🥚🧀🥓🥩🍗🍖🍔🌭🥪🍳🥞🥯🥖🥐🍞🌰 Lots of food cuz this chapter is all about food....and dining manner.....and stuff......yeah.

The temperature of the kitchen rose within minutes. The princes who sat watching the show already had beads of sweat trailing down their foreheads, even in early autumn. Shao Long had seperated the kitchen into two, one for him and the other for Xueyang, while at the corner, the princes sat.

Shao Long himself had sweat trickling down his chin, but he did not bat an eye. Instead, he was focused only down on the stove and chopping board. One second he was kneading the flour, and in another, he was back at some other dish. Just minutes ago, he looked happy, but now, the smile on his face had faded somehow. His brows were furrowed as if he was putting all his effort onto this single dinner.

While the rest of them were solely interested in Shao Long's flambé and Xueyang's toss. Imagine tossing diced onions across the kitchen and not even a single piece fell out of the pan in which Shao Long was holding. Quite the team work.

However, Charles wasn't focused in all of those tricks and stunts. Partially because they weren't trying to impress at all. Shao Long and Xueyang was just doing what they were used to do. All those chopping faster than the eyes can see, tossing and basically without a care in the world, they were all just trying to be fast. As if they hadn't had any of the time needed.

No one even rushed them....

But scratch that. Charles was more infatuated by how serious Shao Long looked. So much that rather than serious, it might be more suitable to say stern. You can almost feel the emotion hidden deep in his eyes as the shady reflection of the flame from the pan danced full of rage. Save for this tiny little detail, Shao Long's overall being screamed profundity.

It was almost impossible to believe that this person was actually a 16 years old teenager.

But Charles could almost guess the problem.

This situation should've been because of Xi Shen Ko. Again.

People can differentiate between passion and intense training. A person with passion don't need too much training to create something they like perfectly. However, intense training was a little bit different. There is no emotion in the product, except maybe hatred or anger or the feeling of being forced. Of any of those emotions aren't present, at most, the person will not look too happy doing it. They would, at the very least, furrow their eyebrows. Shao Long was one of them.

Charles was betting on the fact that Shao Long mastered his cooking skills all because of harsh training he was out through by Xi Shen Ko. Either that, or Xi Shen Ko starved him until he himself learned to cook for his own need.