Chapter 61 - Love Him?

That night, before sleeping, Shao Long once again started into the mirror with a complex gaze.

No matter what he did, he couldn't find anything desirable within him. Odd one lid eyes with deep black irises. His nose was small, possibly button. Not masculine at all! Barely any cheekbones could be seen, a plain oval shaped face with round chin....

Opposite of what he wanted!

Not!

Masculine!

At!

All!

Sighing in frustration, Shao Long kept staring at his face. He thought of his ideal face that he thought would be the most attractive. Despite being a pure Chinese teenager without any mix in his blood, Shao Long adored the masculinity of most Westerners that Asians rarely have. Most Asians look feminine, excluding some rough features that men don't usually have. Xueyang has a strong jawline, makes him look manly.

While him?

Feminine!

To him, the manlier a boy looks, the more desirable they are. Westeners with manly appearances....

Shao Long thought of one closest to him.

Charles.

Wait a second.

No, Charles didn't look too manly, but he was attractive no doubt. His jawline doesn't stand out too much. Neither was his skin colour. He has no sign of facial hair. No sharp eyebrows. No features that Shao Long would think as his ideal appearance.

However, it didn't mean that he didn't look attractive.

Very attractive actually. Gentle looks, gentle baby blue eyes. His eyebrows weren't too curved. Thin, pretty much golden, and always curved in delight. His jawline wasn't too outstanding, bit it made him look clean and well-refined. Straight nose but not pointy....

________

A/N: .... I give up describing Charles.... To ease this shiet up, I shall give you a pic of a guy which I find attractive. Although he's brunet, just imagine this dude with light blonde hair, okay? Btw, this dude almost looks Asian but if the post I found is speaking the truth, this dude is Canadian, so it's pretty close to America. Valid....maybe?

Also, ignore the fact that this dude isn't wearing anything.....

(Idk his real name)

Imagine Shao Long like this dude

Imagine Shao Long like this dude. I think his name is Wang Junkai

 I think his name is Wang Junkai