Chapter 40 - Hot Choc For You

Am I diligent or plain bored?

The latter sounds more logical...

🥪🍕🥡🥣🍗🍜🍛🍝🍲🥗🌯🌭🧀🥓🥓🍔🥘🥙🌮🍤🍤🥧🍰🍮🎂🍚🍱🥟🍢🍙🍘🍥🍡🥠🌮🥙🥘🍝🍖🥞🍄🥓

Alex, Ciel and Albert had to stay, probably for the best.

Leon knew his way around the forest and Felix was strong as hell. Charles had already proven to be more than capable at this kind of things. Gion is also smart, and Livio is his assistant after all. Principle Evan knew his way around too, after all, this was his island. His forest, his land. (Makes me wonder how rich he is)

As the chosen few were getting ready for the search, Shao Jun stayed in his room, blocking the world from his mind. He was tired as hell, but his eyes just wouldn't close even a bit. His mind was stuck on his brother, wondering if he's safe, wondering about his location, or if he is even still alive at this point-

"Stupid Shao Jun, why'd you think that?!" he hissed to himself. Although there was a possiblity, he didn't want to think about the bad things. Shao Long had always told him to think positive.

Hah, how ironic.

How can he think positive anymore up until now?

Stupid Shao Jun.

There was a knock on his door.

Shao Jun stared at the innocent door and began thinking of ways of burning it. Just what is with people these days, always knocking on his door for two days straight. Not that he hated them, he just didn't like the act of knocking the door, because the only person who knocks on his doors back in the mansion was Xi Shen Ko, amd he hated it when he comes.

Xueyang and Shao Long would never knock. Scratch that, Shao Long never came to his room. Their father would never allow it.

Not waiting for him to respond, the person behind the door entered. It was Xueyang.

"Since when did you learn how to knock?" Shao Jun asked.

"I knocked because you're in a bad mood. Don't I always do that?" Xueyang stated with a raised brow.

Come to think of it, there were those rare times when Xueyang would knock, like the day he found out that Shao Long was abused, or the day his mother refused to see him anymore, and the day of the surgery two months ago.......

Maybe that was his way of consoling him.

"......Fine then. Why are you here?" Shao Jun looked away as he laid in bed solemnly.

"I'm giving you Shao Long's phone. And stay in the living room. Godfreg will watch over you outside while I'm out. Do not refuse".

"........Okay. When are you leaving?"

"In a minute. Alex, Albert and Ciel are all outside. Talk with them".

"I'll try" Shao Jun didn't argue. He knew what was best for him. Xueyang probably thinks the same. Both are trying to calm themselves.

As he left, Shao Jun moved to the living room where Godfreg was waiting for him "Shao Jun, you finally come out. Come. Sit with me".

Shao Jun responded with a smile and did as told. Godfreg was stunned seeing his perfect fake smile, and thought that it must took long for him to perfect that. Looks like he is more troubled than he seemed.

"Are you doing okay? Be honest with me" Godfreg asked as he handed him a glass hot chocolate. The rain had already died down 10 minutes ago, amd yet the cold still lingered. The princes wore rain cloaks just in case the rain came back. It would actually be better like this. The trouble would be less once the rain stops.