Chapter 12 - The Italian Prince

There's another ship! One starring Shao Jun!

👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

Shao Jun waited and waited and waited, and Shao Long still hadn't returned. In his hands was a half empty lunchbox as he grumpily shoved bite after bite with his chopstick. Xueyang who was sitting beside him ate his own lunch in silence. It's been at least 20 minutes, and lunchbreak will end in another 30. And that smartass Shao Long still hadn't eaten his lunch, nor did he come back. "Xueyang, why don't you go find Gege?" Shao Jun asked without looking at the taller man.

Xueyang was the same height as Livio, maybe taller. He had pitch black hair and black eyes. Some people find that admirable, but to asians? Nah. In any case, he's still 18, the same age as Livio. The part that differs them so much was that while Livio was kind and polite, Xueyang still had yet to communicate properly with anyone here other than his two young masters. His grouchy expression kind of acts like a repellent.

While Shao Jun.......well, let's just say he's a clone of Shao Long, having the exact same physical characteristics. Or maybe not about his illness. Shao Long was born healthy, and Shao Jun vice versa. That's how complicated they were.

"Well, I'm supposed to stick with you in case you wandered off again" Xueyang said with a bored expression.

"Where would I go with this little angel in my hand? I'm practically stuck to this chair". Shao Jun began admiring his brother's cooking for the nth time. He heard from Shao Long that Albert and Ciel splashed water at him when he was making a Cantonese dish, and he couldn't help himself from cursing. "Shit, what a waste of a good meal. Ungrateful brats". That's what he said a few months ago......

"Apparently, being stuck to a chair doesn't prevent you from moving around" Xueyang remembered one time where Shao Jun hopped around with his butt glued to the chair. Shao Long had placed super glue on the surface for his school project when that dork decided to come and sit as he pleases. In the end, he chased Shao Long around, still stuck to the chair.

"Oh come one, I was a child!"

In that moment, Gion, Shintarou and Livio entered the glass. Gion paused when he saw them and walked over. "Shao Long, about the formula earlier....."

He paused when Shao Jun stared at him with a sharp gaze. "......it's Shao Jun".

"........ Right. Sorry. I thought about meeting your brother earlier. There's something I'm curious about with the formula" Gion slightly bowed his head in apology before making his way.

But before he could take a step, Shao Jun said "You can tell me. Or is it that you think I can't tell you?"

Gion was surprised by the question but immediately shook it off "That's not what I meant. It's just that I don't think you'd like me very much and don't want to bother you".

"Why wouldn't I like you" Shao Jun asked with a smile, curious about his thoughts.

For a second there, Gion felt his heartbeat rose, but quickly calmed down. 'What the hell....' he silently thought.

"Well, I did anger your brother a lot and honestly, although it's hard to explain, the last case, I was also in the wrong" Gion said, staring straight into the boy's eyes. They were a little different from Shao Long's.

Shao Jun felt pleased, bht he still had yet to explain a lot "Shao Long has very low EQ, worse than most".

"What? Why are you telling me that?" Gion was caught by surprise by his statement.

"So that you know why he's so vengeful towards Charles, of course.", Shao Jun ushered Gion to sit down, and the Italian didn't refuse "Charles had been communicating with Shao Long for some time, pretending to be Nubis".