Chapter 113: The Plane

Cough cough. Lets uhh....*clears throat* I mean let's get this over with. Yeah. 

Hey, an author's gotta do homework, read, write my few (I think there's currently....five?) other stories and my fellow readers, I am a teenager with laziness as my best buddy, and inspiration my second best buddy. 

***********************************************

The timer at his side beeped, signaling that the bomb had set off. From the screen in front of him, shouts and screams of horror rang, stitching its way into the background as people ran for their lives. One airport in India had been bombed, along with it were all the airplanes stationed. The planes that took off, and the ones landing were on their own, as the staffs and members all tried to control the situation. Firemen swarmed the area, trying to get as many people as they could out of the airport. 

In front of the screen was a man, wearing a charcoal shirt, lined with golden silk thread. He had his legs crossed over the other, arms rested by his sides. Cold eyes ogled the panicking crowd, as children were separated from their parents and luggage thrown aside. 

A perfect chaos, he thought wonderfully. It's hilarious how people threw away everything they have in hand, regardless of value or love when the situation was dire, and could only think of saving themselves. It's a humanoid instinct, a human nature that could not be eliminated. 

But then there was a mother, somewhere among the crowd, who held her son in her arms, pushing through the crowd. She had an injured knee from the obvious limp, and blood was trailing her steps. A man had pushed her away in favor of escape, letting the woman on her injured knees. 

She hadn't screamed, and she had cupped the son's head, bracing for impact as the crowd went past them in blind fear. 

The son had cried, but the mother wasn't. 

Xi Shen Ko's smile faltered at the scene, then closed his eyes. 

No, he couldn't see that. He couldn't give ideas and thoughts to the original identity, not when there was also a woman among them, whose heart was far softer than the other two, far gentler and absolutely far more loving. 

It was nearly time, he thought, for him to arrive. For him to create chaos. The original Xi Shen Ko wouldn't have been able to do anything, he could've only watched as his own body, controlled by another identity, murder his own son and destroy any hopes of throwing him into prison. He could, he really could. All he needed to do was destroy every folder translated, this wasn't a hard job. Then, then he would kill Shao Long, be it by making it impossible for the heart to arrive, or personally putting a bullet through his skull. 

Yes, he could. 

But the original host couldn't. And that was his only weakness. 

But nevermind that, Xi Shen Ko thought. He had been in control over the body for years, very long years and a single day was not going to fuck this up. His plan was already moving as we speak, the plane and the missile will intersect at a certain time, certain altitude and all that's left to do was for him to triumph over the death of another nuisance. 

Xi Shen Ko didn't need Shao Long if the boy was going to be the death of him. He wouldn't have found another perfect doll, yes, but he definitely wouldn't die from it. That was what's most important. Not some son the host cared about, or the morality that never truly existed.