Chapter 15 - Source of Blackmail

In all honesty, I think I'm not mentioning the other princes a lot, as if they're cannon fodders. Now that's not exactly proper, is it, since literally half of them are protagonists in the real series. i'll try to add them up more.

"No, seriously, let's murder him" Shao Jun spoke with an undefined determination

"No, seriously, let's murder him" Shao Jun spoke with an undefined determination. This time, Principle Evan raised a brow with a smug look, a mockery and a challenge at the same time. "Well, I wouldn't be too shocked if that happened" Xueyang said with an expressionless look.

"Xueyang!" Shao long hissed in a warning way, but neither Shao Jun nor Xueyang minded him.

But then the said assistant added "But, if he ended up dying on the way, I wouldn't even be the slightest bit surprised".

That means to say, that Shao Jun would most likely not succeed, or even if he did, he would lose his life. That being said Xueyang smirked at his own master, saying "And since the both of you look the same, the police might even mistook you for Shao Long, and ended up punishing him instead. After all, this guy owns this island".

Never before had anyone heard of the servant saying such things to their master, but Xueyang did it anyway.And surprisingly, Shao Jun only grunted in frustration with his arms crossed. "I hate you........" he grumbled lowly, but still caused Principle Evan to smirk in delight.

"Yeah no kidding" Xueyang rolled his eyes.

Principle Evan sighed and went over to take a seat in the middle of the meeting room "Well that was quite a mess you have there. I'm also wondering, Xi Shao Long, about how you're going to deal with this. Come, tell me".

Shao Long flinched over the sound of his full name being spoken. Usually, only one person would dare call his full name, and he was his father. Every time the words left that old man's mouth, Shao Long would feel like he was about to be killed, but hearing it from this man, he was surprised by how warm it sounded. It was then did he realize how different Principle Evan was to his own father. He glanced at Alex, silently envious of this blessing........

Shao Jun also seemed to notice this detail, and said "It would be much appreciated if Principle Evan does not call us with our full names." He thought that Shao Long was tensed because he remembered their father by the way of addressing them. And the last thing he had wanted to do was bringing up the past that as almost lost, something they tried so hard to ignore.

But Principle Evan was now curious, and nothing can stop a genius when he's curious "Why? Last I recall, in China, people address others with their full names".

It was true of course, that in China, people address others this way. Even friend would often do that. the only difference is when they are especially close. In this case, however, the twins let others call them by their given names instead. Xueyang was even more complicated. For a person with such a cold demeanor, how could he have let anyone so casually address him?

"Not with us, though. Forgive me for my rudeness, sir, but calling us with our given names is more than enough" Shao Jun said, his tone full of seriousness. Principle Evan, on the other hand, was quick with hidden meanings. "You mean to say someone has lowly degraded you?"

This question made others surprised. Alex and Livio, the people who were once commonly living out in the world without any nobility in their blood, was shocked. To think two of the MPP members were treated with disrespect was simply too unbelievable. Especially someone like Shao Long who avenges and actually was cheerful and friendly, even if it was fake.

'Damn, his brain is quick' Shao Jun cursed in his head, but maintained his serious expression "How could there be? As the people of nobility, how could it be easy for us to be bullied. Surely, those who did will not be doing it for long before they stop. Permanently". This kind of tone indicates both pride and arrogance. However, it wasn't meant in a bad way. It was to show their strength, and to hide their weaknesses.

"Sure, even you seem to scheme against others for revenge. I know as much that no one would dare to degrade you. That is, unless the person doing the degrading was someone powerful. Then, that would be even more logical, don't you think".

This statement, however, had obviously brought all of their minds to a certain businessman that they for sure knew the twins loathed. Even the twins and Xueyang flinched. Shao Jun immediately took this as a threat that this man was willing to reveal this secret to others. If that was to happen, not even to the ends of the earth could they escape their father's wrath. Their father might be shameless, careless and terrible, but he was no idiot. He was smart and sly, but to lazy to use it. But once he found an excuse, perhaps not even Principle Evan can hide from him.

Immediately, he slammed the table in front of the man, saying in a dead serious tone "What is it that you're trying to do? Blackmail us? Ruin the company?"

"Shao Jun, calm down" Shao long patted his twin's shoulder in hope to calm him down, but Shao Jun did not even glance at him. Shao Jun was rather serious when it comes to their father. It was a matter of their safety too. If news leaked out, the first person to be blamed was Shao Long, because the only person their father told about his matter was him. Shao Jun would do anything in order for that to not happen.

"Chill, young man. I mean no harm" principle Evan revealed a smug look. "Now why don't you tell me about his plan of yours to settle your issue".

But before Shao Jun could counter, Shao Long had already opened his mouth "We can't tell you. This issue does not concern you, so please let us be. We can deal with our own problems. You should busy yourself with your on work." Then, he leaned down to whisper "And for the love of god, don't be a terrible father to your son, like ours did to us".

This statement caught him by surprise. Principle Evan raised his brow, then revealed another smirk. This face that was currently showed to him by none other than Shao Long was one that could bring a lot of people down on their knees in fear. Who knew someone who was gentle a second ago could reveal such cold eyes that held threat beyond it. Just when he thought that Shao Long was indeed a delicate child, he seemed to be able to surprise him more often than not. "I bond with him pretty well. I have a lot of free time on my hands, so why don't we sit don and discuss business. Of course, you wouldn't want someone to bring your life to your demise".

Now that, my friend, is a form of blackmail.

Shao Long stiffened in shock. Even though he would've long expected the company to go bankrupt, they still need the business as a modal for their own company, and they highly depend on their pay for everything. Their father would never lend them money they don't earn themselves. Shao Jun might be exceptional, but in any case, he wouldn't want that money.

Thinking this over, Shao Long released a heavy sigh and sat down in front of Principle Evan, back straightened professionally "Alright then. I'll tell you my plan".

Principle Evan rested his chin on his knuckles, saying with a playful tone "Impress me".

A/N: I'm trying to be honest so I'll say this all out. I haven't got the smallest of clue on how to solve this issue about the company. I am no businesswoman, I'm just a teenager with no interest in business 😂.

But I'll try nonetheless.

But as a warning, I might take a little more time to think of how to vontinue with this plot. Hope you make do with this 😃. Sorry for any inconveniences.

Please comment if you like.