Chapter 36 - What Does The World Want From Me

1.08K readers? Are you serious? I'm crying happy tears, you guys!

Thank you so much!

🍜🥟🍱🍙🍤🥡🍡🍣🍢🥣🍛🍲🥗

Shao Jun had been anxious the whole time. The possibilty of Xi Shen Ko being there on Momos was enough to scare him to the core. Xi Shen Ko was a prodigy, mastering in everything he does. Everything the twins could do, he could naturally do it. One of the things he was especially good at was tracking people from all the corners of the world, down to the last hole. No one could ever escape his eyes.

Shao Jun had seen his Father work, amd he would be lying if he said he wasn't impressed. Xi Shen Ko was just a prodigy Shao Long was, maybe even better. The way he strategize everything and use the computer like he invented it. He was a monster....

During the whole day, Shao Jun was in a dazed state. He didn't notice where he went, only Xueyang was the one leading him around. His mind wasn't in the mood for shopping his thoughts drifted towards that troublesome brother of his.

Xueyang could only glance at him from time to time. Hell yeah he was worried, but as their assistant, it was his job to keep both of them safe. Of Shao Long ordered him and Shao Jun to go back, then it was for the best.

"Young Master Shao Jun, do you want to go back now?" he asked.

"......I doubt he'd like that".

Xueyang sighed.

Charles also had a frown on his face. He could've sworn Shao Long left to the fountain and on the next second, he was gone. He should've been wandering off on the way. But according to the tracking on Xueyang's phone, he was quite far away. Quite strange.

That being said, what happened to that Rong Yu dude? Is he still unconscious? If yes, then is that a good thing?

🥗🍲🍛🥣🍢🍣🍡🥡🍤🍙🍱🍜🥟🥮🍪🍻🥫🍝🥘🥙🌮🌯🍕🍟🥨🥚🧀🥓🥩🍖🍔🌭🥪🍳🥞🥯🥖🥐🦞🍥🥠🍧🍨🍦🥧🍰🍮🎂🧁🍭🍬🍫🍩🍪🍯🧂🍿🥃(Lots of food 😆)

Shao Long tried as best as he could walking back home without looking like a cripple or a drunkard. He had practiced this for years so naturally it wouldn't be too hard. Xi Shen Ko was indeed smart. He didn't hit where it would be too visible, especially his face, forearms and calves. He said that he looked too much like Shao Jun and would hate to see that face tainted with bruises and blood. He was smart enough to also not hit him in the ribs to prevent broken ribcage which is too severe. Instead, he focused somewhere it would hurt so much but not with a long term problems. The middle of the torso where one would feel out of breath for a few seconds.

This time, however, Xi Shen Ko was a little overdoing it. The pain wasn't lessening even after so long. The trip back was full of torment as he tried hard to ignore the pain and act as if nothing happened.

Once he reached his room, Shao Long carefully slumped himself on the bed, wincing at every move. He let out a heavy breath he was holding.

He was alone.

"F**k you, f**k me, f**k this, f**k him, F**K EVERYTHING!!" he yelled. He wanted to die, just die, leave everything to Shao Jun and Xueyang, forget the world, forget Charles, just......just leave.....

What was there even left for him to live?

Xi Shen Ko loves Shao Jun. With him taking care of Shao Jun, nothing will go wrong. Shao Jun didn't necessarily need him for anything. He cluld get whatever he wanted, however he wanted, whenever he wanted if only Shao Long was gone. He was daddy's little boy, the only apple in their father's eyes, he didn't need him. Not anymore......