Chapter 72: Security

A pool of blood formed from where the body laid. The once white that hugged the firm body of the child was no tainted red with it. There weren't anyone nearby to witness this. Only the crowd of people on the balcony of the restaurant's second floor, who had long had their pupils shrunk in horror as they stared at the gruesome situation. The old man slowly stood up with his back straight, and faced them with a dreaded grin.

It wasn't the previous old man.

This was Xi Shen Ko.

"He..... He's here..." Zhen Li stammered.

Before anyone could do anything, Xi Shen Ko turned his heels and walked towards one direction, up north. Following the destination, they could all roughly guess.

"HE'S HEADING TO THE HOSPITAL!"

Loud exclaims and panicked yelps filled the whole floor upon this statement. Evan wasted no time before turning back and ran to tye stairs, catching up. Without hesitation, the rest of them bad followed close behind. In fact, there were some who acted faster than the rest, which were Livio and Xueyang, the professional bodyguards. Jumping from the top floor to the bottom, shot like a bullet towards the hospital in trail of the man.

But even before they could exit the restaurant, a figure flashed in front of them from above and did a few flips, along with a roll on the floor before darting towards their direction. Upon closer inspect, the two bodyguards realized that the man running before them at the moment was none other than Charles himself.

HE F*CKING JUMPED FROM THE SECOND FLOOR!

Be mindful that this restaurant has a high ceiling which means that the second floor was actually much higher than the normal, especially considering there was even a chandelier high on the ceiling of the ground floor.

Charles did not stop. Heck was he worried. Especially since that f*cking asshole Xi Shen Ko absolutely disappeared into the shadows like a damn thief!!

Charles did not stop at where the corpse of the girl was lying. He just straight up strode to the hospital at the highest speed possible that bis head was starting to pound like a madman.

When he reached the entrance, he saw that there were no one in sight. Knowing Xi Shen Ko could very much get here faster than he could, Charles spared no time to think shiet and dashed into the hospital. Not bothering to use the annoying lagging lift, he drifted at high speed towards the stairs and rushed up. As his legs began to feel itchy and numb, Charles felt his chest drying up. Cold wind brushing through his hair was the only thing that told him that he was actually moving forward.

Thankfully, Shao Long's room was only on the third floor, or who knows how long it would take him to get up there. The thought of Xi Shen Ko being in there with Shao Long drove him hysteric. He wasn't going to let anything happen to Shao Long, no f*cking way.

Ignoring the shrieks from the passing nurses and doctors, Charles steeped up towards the room as if his life depended on it. When he passed by, it took everything in him to brake his feet and slam the door open.

"I'LL F*CKING KILL YOU!!"

"KYAAAAAAAA!!!!"

Inside, however, wasn't the psychopath he expected, but a very very scared nurse who was toppled on the floor with a tray of medicine on the ground. Beside her was a doctor who was in a much better state, but the shocked expression was evident on him. The doctor was sitting on a desk not too far away, appearing to be writting some prescription.