Chapter 115: Police of Momosu

My  'A' key is slightly broken. Do bear with me. No proof read, I'm sick of it. 

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

The security standard of Momosu should be studied and upgraded, or at least, at the very least they should increase their number. Maybe Evan wouldn't mind bringing foreign policemen into the island, but then again, there's a matter of politics. Point is, the island is not nearly as safe as it should be to house sons of nobles, and that's disturbing. 

A 16-year-old teenager wasn't supposed to be able to enter a police station, show his ID and suddenly have complete control over the dispatching units of militaries and police, but there he was. A teenager also wasn't supposed to be able to slip past the wary eyes of restless policemen who were supposed to keep their eyes on him, only to break into the changing room and steal a complete uniform set. Neither was he supposed to bring alongside him a gun, handcuffs, and a taser like a normal policeman on patrol because that was against the law. But did he really give a damn? The answer is most definitely a no. 

Moments ago, he was only Charles, the son of the President of America sent to Momosu Police Station by Evan to renew some commands over the turn of events. They believed him after he showed his ID and questioned nothing else, much to both his chagrin and relief. He appreciated that he needed lesser commitment to complete his plan but that doesn't excuse the incompetency of the security system.

 He had been in the meeting room with the main commanders, a few of them from foreign countries that the princes brought in to help when he saw several openings he could take to slip past their notice. 

He hadn't needed to say much, he learned how militaries and police give orders and knew the simplest way to give out the command. And even before he could finish that, the leading interim commander was already on his feet with specific ideas in mind on how exactly to fulfill the request of the blond. Charles had only ever given them the main idea of what was going to happen, and the military already had determined which part of their training was going to be put forth. He told them he needed a facade, a mirage over the airport and over the hospital, and told them that they were going to cheat in this war. And they knew exactly what to do. 

Truthfully, there was little he could do to lead them, knowing full well that they themselves will set their own plan in motion, which Charles was actually glad for. He had no idea what their plan would be, or if those plans of theirs were going to even match up with his, but was it truly a time to think it over? He should've been glad that he didn't need to think of multiple plans for others, constructing every move at the back of his hand, as if he was the only hand that moved the chess pieces against Xi Shen Ko. He wasn't fighting alone. 

When the leading interim commander took over, harsh shouts filled the police station, coupled with unison responses from the subordinates. Repeated heavy thumps filled the whole building, indicating the rush of men running across the hallways to their assigned locations. Some were immediately despatched, and some needed a few briefings before leaving. Everyone was moving, from the strongest man in the room down to the secretary. It would've been so easy then, so easy, for someone to move about without attracting attention from others. Too easy to the point where he could swipe a uniform and change into it without anyone noticing, and that's saying something because the number of professionals inside the building is thrice the norms.