Chapter 49 - Spoiler!

Ugh I'm so tired idk why. That, and I have absolutely no idea how to do this scene. Therefore it is sloppy and stiff and perhaps even cringy. Please bear with me......

Like seriously Idk what I should write anymore. Help. I'm stuck.

🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝

"Stop staring at me like that".

"....."

"Stop it".

"......"

"I SAID STOP".

"........"

"Screw this, I'm out" Xueyang gave up. They were in the kitchen for no apparent reason an hour after the other princes left for school.

Shao Long could no longer hold back his laughter. "Did the puppy eyes work?"

"No it didn't now shut up" Xueyang left the room with a sigh. Shao Long followed behind him, still keeping up with his act.

"Please, Xueyang. Just this once".

"That's what you said the last time you asked me a favour and guess what. It didn't work out for both of us".

"But this time we're not in the mansion. We're in Momos!" Shao Long grabbed his arm and pulled him back. He had a cooling pad plastered on his forehead. Right now, he looked more like a child than a teenager. A disturbingly adorable child.

"Doesn't matter where we are, I will still not do what you ask me to" Xueyang averted his gaze from said child, raising his chin high where Shao Long can never enter his sight.

"Oi that's unfair. Just because my body isn't fully developed yet doesn't mean you are at the advantage here" Shao Long grabbed his collar and yanked him down to his level. Sadly, with his weakened state, he was naturally unable to move this Greek god of a man.

"No, your body stopped growing like one whole year ago. Stop daydreaming and enjoy the view from down there" Xueyang gazed down with his smug smile.

Just then, a voice interrupted their conversation "Now that's not very nice, Xueyang".

The two immediately recognized the voice and turned to the person walking to them. It was the smiling Charles, although his usual bright vibe was dulled with the black circles under his eyes.

"Y-You..." Shao Long immediately let go of Xueyang's collar. He cleared his throat "Uh....do you need something?"

"Just a drink. You look rather lively. Aren't you also sick?" Charles walked to the water dispenser beside them and helped himself.

Shao Long shifted away from him, saying "Resting a few hours for me is enough".

"Liar liar pants on fire" Xueyang nudged the cooling pad on his forehead, clicking his tongue with a smirk.

"Shut up" Shao Long pushed him away. This little prick, just as he was trying to sound cool, he just had to ruin his image.

Charles chuckled before sipping the water from his glass "You don't need to act so tough you know. People get sick, they rest to get better".

"I did rest. I'm fine now" Shao Long looked away from him.

"Then why are you leaning on the counter for support?" Charles poked in the elbow that was resting on the kitchen counter just beside him.

"I - I do not!" Shao Long immediately let go of the counter, causing a pang of headache rushing to every cell in his brain. Not wanting to look like a lunatic, Shao Long shifted his weight on one foot and grinned.