Chapter 94: Satan

Hello. I've been lazy. Good day.

_________________________________

"Do you think these could be some kind of code?" Gion's brows furrowed upon closer inspection towards the piece of paper in his hand. The paper was a normal notepad piece, slightly yellow at the edges the numbers written had been random so far. He had tried various code cracking methods, including the ones he never knew before. No luck.

Livio looked up from his laptop with a slight smile. "The Central Police Department of China wouldn't randomly give out codes, now would they? They did, however, give this to Miss Zhen instead of the government or the military. A young lady detective with Sherlock Holmes cosplay. They must trust her a lot."

"Sherlock Holmes cosplay, eh?" Shintarou scoffed. "Thought I'd seen her on TV before. So it was her."

"You know her, Shin?" Livio turned to the Japanese prince whom ge hadn't realized had been paying attention the whole time. Gion placed down the paper on the coffee table, also turning his attention to Shintarou.

"She's pretty famed. If I'm not mistaken, she would often get invitations from all corners of China to solve criminal cases. Apparently she couldn't do much about this one case because it involves other countries as well, and proofs in digital form. Definitely not her specialty." Shintarou sipped the cup of tea in his hand, attention landing on the piece of paper on the coffee table.

"She's a traditional investigator. Meaning she stays in one field that doesn't involve technology or other cultures that's not within her knowledge. She's Sherlock Holmes style."

Gion nodded, "That explains why she's not good with these numbers."

"So it's a code?" Livio's interest was piqued.

"Not just any code. Considering Miss Zhen hadn't been able to crack it means that it involves other countries as well. The Central Police Department trusts her with these numbers, not the government, nor the military. Now why would you think they'd not believe in their own country?" Gion shook his head with a sigh.

The news about Shao Long's story hadn't spread too far in the Academy. Some people just thought Shao Jun was ill and Shao Long was there for him, along with the other princes who possibly had grown attached to the twin.

Not that it's not that case, since it's definitely true that everyone just happens to like the twins.

However, for all the princes, they knew about what happened in China, as well as the Satanic being of a father named Xi Shen Ko. One of their latest news about that….demon….was that he had the whole government and military of China in his grasp.

It wasn't difficult to connect the dots. Xi Shen Ko had the country's defence system. That does not include the police at all. And apparently Xi Shen Ko had underestimated the intelligence of the investigation unit of China? Gion tried to make sense in that matter, and was suddenly baffled. China ranks as one of the most intelligent countries in the world. Naturally their investigation unit isn't one to be messed with so why, Xi Shen Ko, why??

Cough cough.

So now that the Central Police Department of China is aware of Xi Shen Ko's Satanic identity behind the mask of a prodigy-like businessman, they gave codes to Zhen Yangyang, whom they would've known would be in Momos currently.

Does the Central Police Department know that Miss Zhen is here in Momos for the Shao Long case??

Or was it random?

No no, it couldn't have been random. The police would know that princes study in Momos Academy, and definitely knew that half the princes there are intelligent as well regarding countries, and obviously knows Zhen Yangyang is hopeless when it comes to this kind of code.