Chapter 65: Guests From China

A/N: Holy shiet, it's been quite a while since I last updated, huh. I'm so so sorry, I've had quite a lot of things going on these few days and I need to write another story for some reasons that shall not be mentioned. Since this fanfiction is about to come to an end, I shall do what I must and complete all the plots that I have yet to write.

🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸

While Shao Long continued to teach Charles, the princes all resumed their study sessions. Shao Long did not expect any less from Charles since...this guy was really not bad.

Out of 20 questions, he got 18 correct about almost each two topics with one hour to study. Seeing it himself, Shao Long was now more than confident that Charles didn't need his help at all, so by the time Charles completed his third set of questions, and was about to continue with the 7th chapter, Shao Long stopped him and said "Read more and see to it that you go crazy. Do revisions of the first topic of the year for every subject".

"Revisions are torturous" Charles stated firmly with a smile.

"Indeed. Who said studying was fun?"

"Leon did" Charles chuckled.

"Learning new stuff is fun. Revising old stuff is boring. But no matter how many things you learn, if you forget about the things in the past, your future is blacker than a wok" Shao Long said as he flipped through the next page of his book. The book he was reading was History textbook of England, the same book he had been reading for the past 3 hours and a half, and was still reading.

Charles stared at the book in Shao Long's hands and asked "Why do you read so slow?"

"In case you hadn't noticed, I finished this book twice in this three hours and a half. This is my third review" Shao Long said expressionlessly.

".....Why do you reread the whole boom three times?" Charles released an exasperated sigh.

"Rereading materials countless times improves memory. It will also build a memory palace. That's why Leon was able to memorise the location of books in that library. After seeing it many times, naturally he knows what is where.."

But Leon has IQ of above average, Charles had wanted to say. Shao Long also has IQ of above average. Why bother studying so hard? Shao Long clearly doesn't like studying all that much.

Charles then thought about himself. He doesn't like studying that much, but he's okay with it. His grades are normal, but he has potential to be smarter. He did study on daily basis, two hours of studying excluding class. That should be normal, right?

Then, Shao Long....how long did he study?

"What are you staring at? I said study" Shao Long growled at him.

Sighing, Charles whined "Just a few days ago you were to nice to me. What's with this sudden change of heart?"

It's sudden because I just found out I like you, you dork. Shao Long knew better than to say that out loud.

In truth, yes, he does like Charles but instead of rubbing himself onto Charles like a damn sl*t, he found it annoying to have your heart beat increase in the presence of this American guy. Like, what the hell, he can't even look at him longer than 2 minutes before his mind was filled with dirty thoughts that shall not be named.

When his mind was filled with all those.......creative prompts, Shao Long could only look away with a red face and try not to bang his head into the wall next to him, yelling "BEGONE DIRTY THOUGHTS".

Aish, falling for one Charles is harder than answering 100 history questions in 30 minutes....

As Shao Long began to question why he had came to like this blondie, Charles stared at the Chinese youth, trying to find a single imperfections on him, only to find plenty but couldn't hate a single one of them.