Chapter 21 - A Talk With the Japanese Prince

If you ask Shao Long what he's feeling right now, he wasn't too sure between crying or laughing. He had very much tried to avoid Charles, reduce eye contact, no cursing at him, no scheming, no nothing and in a few minutes, it all went down the drain all because some damn prince from Egypt decided to 'visit' and say hello from who knows where he is right now. He had deliberately cursed at Charles ( not really, but to him, it's as good as cursing ), called him a fricking blondie, yell at him over small actions all because of pent up frustration.....

Joys of being alive........

Shao Long could not focus on his work at all. He still had a lot to do, though. The two months workload had been sent to Alex, but the homework is half done. Dealing with the company requires the presence of Principle Evan, and how long would that take? He still had an incoming game of chess against Gion, which he was sure to lose anyway, and Shao Jun wanted a run right after the meeting.

When he had all kinds of work to deal with, he just had to yell at Charles. Who else had taken that video? CCTV? If anyone knows of this, he'll be sure to die.........literally.........maybe.......

"Well aren't you the most troubled person in here?" Shintarou's voice spoke from just beside him. Shao Long tilted his head with a raised brow. What the heck, where did he come from, and wasn't that supposed to be Livio's chair? When did he even sit there?

"Am I too obvious?"

"Transparent as glass".

"..........You can think of it as karma anyway" Shao Long scoffed at his own words. His thoughts wandered about his own mind, thinking that this all wasn't that bad of a thing. Thankfully, Principle Evan decided to help him, and the thing about being mad at Charles was witnessed by the principle, which means things can't go viral as they please. All in all, he was still counted as lucky. Now with his list of things to do, where should he start first...........

"What are you looking away for, ne? You said you'd tell me about the C4" Shintarou had an annoyed look as he stared at the Chinese youth who had yet to mind his presence.

"Uh huh...........the C4.........As much as I'm concerned, didn't the Japanese government also has one of a kind? That one virus on stealing whatever it is stolen from other virus?" Shao Long slowly turned to Shintarou, indulging himself in the topic.

"Yes actually, but we can't get them to go unnoticed at all. We need to even plant another virus. The one I used just now" Shintarou frowned

"Right. Planting false information. Some had done that in several copyright websites, but they can't delete some parts of the content. The C4 can snoop in the computer the virus belongs to, take it back unnoticed and even steal the infos in that computer. With that, the computer will be left with nothing" Shao Long snickered thinking all the victims of his C4. Not that he used it too bad of a way. Just a little payback and blackmail at the same time. Too bad he couldn't plant the false info virus.

"Well, the Japanese version can't steal the information already in the computer. That's the huge difference" Shintarou added.

"By the way, you created the false information planting virus, right? How'd you do it? Does the content change 100% or slips of changes?" Shao Long's eyes brightened as he said this. He was a little into computers but he didn't think too much of it. He couldn't do much, thanks to his father's modification.

Yup, his father can do computers too...

"100% changes. Subtle, but different. Really useful when you're doing a presentation. The other party will be a laughing matter of the day. And you! How do you get to slip a virus through a virus?! That's insane!"