Chapter 104: Psychology

A/N: I probably mentioned the possibility of Shao Long dying too often that it reminded me that I've never read a fanfic this heavy myself, and....honestly this story has gone...so far. Still the biggest achievement so far. 

To those who are still reading this story, idk what gave you the motivation, but thank you so much. I think there are around 30 plus still roped in this, how y'all doing btw?

Stay safe, stay at home! (If your country is still suffering from Covid like mine I mean) 

_________________________________________________

For the first time in a very long while, Xi Shen Ko felt trapped. He never really consulted a doctor about his DID. He took a major in psychology at age 20 for fun, to find out more about his mental condition. It was a casual major, he studied while working to build the Hua Lun Corporate. Eventually, he too was confused about his identity. Su Yinming, thankfully, knew nothing about it. 

People questioned him sometimes, why would a businessman who had branches of multiple fields, from aircraft to medicine, be interested in majoring in psychology. Not only did he ace in his random study, he even got himself a master's degree, which was not used even once in his life. 

In response to such questions, he could only smile a thin smile, and spoke "Whatever reason I started this with, I did not achieve it, so there is no point in saying." 

Essentially, all his knowledge earned within a few years of study had proved to be pointless as he still failed at controlling his other personalities. He didn't know how many he had, or how violent each could be or who they were, or if they had their own name. Xi Shen Ko did not know, but he refused to seek help, determined that he was going to be safe with this secret. The other personalities, as he assumed, was smarter than him. Some dumber, but to what extent, he did not know. 

That was, until he discovered an identity with their own name. It was female, to his surprise. He discovered her name too. Her intellect, her personality, her everything. There wasn't a thing about her that he did not know, down to personal interest. 

The same day he found out about her, he felt trapped. 

_______________________________________________________

"So remind me again why you're so peaceful this week?" Shintarou groaned for the fifth time that hour. "I mean excluding all the times you've threatened me of course." 

"Like I said, he won't attack until Shao Long is awake." 

"Please elaborate." The Japanese prince fixed his glasses with his pen as he scrolled through the blueprint that Nova just gave him a full hour ago. Now before you question what the blueprint is for, I would like to remind you of Charles' seemingly random idea about hacking though the satellite of England. This was it, he's doing it right now. Nova Sage, being just as American as Charles is, had his hands on such a thing, and Shintarou would sleep better not knowing how or why. 

"From my perspective, it's easier to kill someone while they're barely conscious, then when they're running about." 

Charles scoffed at the statement, not looking up from his phone which he did not put down for like 3 hours straight. "Even if Shao Long is not in comatose, he had no way to run about as you speak, with that surgical injury. Dr. Micah said it takes about at least two weeks for a person to heal from that kind of surgery, and Shao Long even more. And as I said, he might wake up by the end of the week, which is like in another 3 days." 

"WHICH, did not answer my question." Shintarou pressed. 

Charles blatantly rolled his eyes. "Oh come on, you already know that Satan has DID, that literally explains everything."