Chapter 64: The Rong Family

"So you're telling me that it's all fake?" Evan raised one brow that still curved downwards one way or another. The edges of his lips trembled, confused whether to smirk or scowl.

He was now at another company building, slightly smaller than the previous gigantic skyscraper aka Hua Lun Corporates. This was the Rong Corporates, the company that was currently the only one brave enough to dwell so close to the richest man in China despite knowing the dangers that hid within those concrete walls. It had to be known that the Rong Corporates is the second richest company in China, and Rong Shen is the second richest man in China. The third place fell to another company, and the fourth is the Mo Ye.

And right now, Rong Shen was sitting on his CEO chair behind his desk with his son standing just beside him, crossing his arms with a complicated look on their faces.

"I told you countless times, brat...." Rong Shen had a vein popped by the side of his forehead. When he was at Hua Lun, he couldn't possibly show off his temper but now that he is in his 'castle', who dared to refute him?

"... YOU STILL HAD TO OVERDO IT, HUH?"

And right now, he just happened to find a place to unleash his anger after the meeting with Xi Shen Ko.

YES THEIR NAMES HAVE THE SAME SYLLABLES SHEN BUT THEIR PERSONALITIES ARE DIFFERENT LIKE HEAVEN AND HELL!! AND THIS CHILD OF HIS JUST HAD TO ABUSE HIS TASK AND HARRASS THAT POOR CHILD SHAO LONG SO OFTEN THAT HE WOULD PROBABLY BE TRAUMATISED!! AH PEI!! USELESS CHILD!!

"Ai ai, father, this son knows his wrongdoings" Rong Yu chuckled, most likely not regretting his actions the least bit because....

"Forgive me, Principle Evan, but my son is born with an abnormal state of mind when it comes to his sexual fantasies and unfortunately for us all, he really has taken a fancy towards that poor child...."

"Oh, it's fake but it's also not fake?" Evan's brows twitched. These days, China is starting to creep the hell out of him.

"There's no better way to phrase the situation, I'm afraid. Supposedly, I ordered our family's Little Yu to be on good terms with Shao Long so I can get close to the Hua Lun Corporates. He didn't have to actually like Shao Long or anything. Just be friends and even a simple task like that has proven to be Mission Impossible 10 for Little Yu. It can't be helped ah....he really fancies Shao Long" Rong Shen kneaded his forehead in contempt as he said this.

Aiya...truly annoying.

"Well, if I'm not mistaken" Rong Yu smirked at his father "I'm not the only one who has fallen head over heels for him in this world. It had to be proven ah, it's impossible to not be fond of someone like Shao Long. Every part of him is charming, don't you think?"

If he had kept his mouth shut, then maybe his father wouldn't land a powerful smack on the back of his head, which is exactly what Rong Shen did.

"Why..." Evan frowned "Why get close to the Hua Lun when you know just what kind of wretch he is?"

"Exactly because he's a wretch that I got close to him. You look at that poor child ah! Who's gonna save him from that bloodthirsty wretch? Someone's gotta do something, Principle Evan. I've been trying for the last 6 years and still couldn't perfect any plan. My latest plan was deflected so professionally not by Xi Shen Ko, but Shao Long himself ba! God knows how I should settle this problem ah! I kick the father, the son deflects. I pick up the son, the father takes victory and grows stronger! Shameless shameless shameless old wretch uses his son as a shield! F*ck!"

Paparazzi says Rong Shen was a CEO of high caliber and gentle personality. His patience and good temper is idolized by many. It was too shocking a sight when said gentle with high patience and good tempered Rong Shen was now cussing in front of him so full of emotions.