Chapter 58 - Flaws

Shao Long set down the tray on the coffee table carefully before sitting down beside Shao Jun. Shao Jun and Xueyang had finally resolved their issue with each other and was able to tolerate each other's presence as they silently chewed on the candied fruits.

"Tanghulu is made of mostly hawthorn berries and the sugar syrup is thick. Please don't eat too much. Two sticks is enough for each of you" Shao Long explained as he picked up one of the snack.

"Unless you eat lots hawthorn everyday and is used to eat, it's better to not eat much. Actually, hawthorn berries and strawberries are me and Shao Jun's favourite, so we can basically eat dozens of them in a day". Shao Long stated, looking slightly dazed.

Hawthorn berries and strawberries are both good for the health of the heart and blood pressure. Since it's a recommended snack by a doctor in China, Shao Jun and Shao Long would always eat these berries. Although Shao Jun didn't like it at first due to the tangy taste, he had to swallow all of them down. Shao Long had to eat with him so that Shao Jun wouldn't feel it unfair and such.

Whiny brat.....

But all in all, that was years ago. Now, they both love these fruits above all other fruits, including tangerine.

Weird.

"Hawthorn berries are so common, even in Europe. All of us has at least had one once. But it was never this good" Albert exclaimed in surprise.

Shao Long laughed, saying "Since it's common, naturally people would think of ways to make them taste better than the original. Else, how will the economy rise?"

"That's a wise thing to say" Gion commented. "You're awfully good in so many aspects..."

Before Shao Long could say anything, Xueyang beat him to it "Oh come on, you think he's that awesome? Let me tell you. He's got plenty of flaws. I can name every. Single. One. Of them".

At first, Shao Long wanted to laugh, but was now left speechless.

"First of, he's reckless as hell" Shao Jun listed with a hum.

"Y-You....!" Shao Long stammered.

Xueyang was ready to back up that fact "Sure, he can balance himself in seconds after falling and all, but check out his spelling. If he wasn't using Microsoft Spell Check, all his essays would be graded F".

"That's....." Shao Long had no way to defend himself.

"Second of all, he sucks at coding. Numbers and systems drive him insane" Shao Long stated.

Xueyang had yet again proved that "He threw up looking at Shao Jun's coding, said he was nauseous about it".

(Happens when you stare at numbers and unknown terms too long. Trust me, I know that feeling)

"H-Hey!" Shao Long's face flushed red.

"Third, he has no talent in art, like, at all. Except maybe music".

"He can't even draw a simple house" Xueyang smirked.

"You two can stop now!" Shao Long pulled on Shao Jun's sleeves, attempting to shut his mouth up.

Shao Jun laughed and pulled away from his brother's grip and ran accross the room, in which his brother decided to follow and yank him in one way or another.

"Fourth! He can't swim!"

"Neither can you!!"

"Fifth! He's scared of cats!"

"Bastard, you never touched one before!!" Shao Long struggled to clasp Shao Jun's mouth with his palm, only to be pinned to the floor.

"Sixth!"