Chapter 67: Collecting Evidence

Xi Shen Ko was responsible for various crime ever since his father has given to him the ownership of Hua Lun Corporates. That year marked as the day where the Hua Lun Corporates stood high and mighty above all the other noble families his generation. In one year, Hua Lun Corporates who had been in the top 10 wealthiest company in China, rose to the first place and ever since then, had never descended from the ranks.

There had been suspicions on why he was able to climb the social ladder so fast when he didn't have that many connections at all. Few people liked him, but many tried to curry his favour after he rose to the top. However, Xi Shen Ko never allowed anyone to take his glory and flawlessly deflected every attempt of bringing Hua Lun down. In these 3 decades, Hua Lun had never faced any downfall in business. Everything went well for every project. Their branches grew to other fields too, from aircraft manufacturing to medicine. Currently, the Hua Lun Corporates owned 5 hospitals and two international airports. One was in the making, based on the deal he had with Zhen Li (The Mo Ye Conflict).

Aside from that, their main business is more to aircraft manufacturing, hence the newly built relationship with the nobles of other countries. That built up their trust, which explains the connections he made.

Until bow, the Hua Lun Corporates never stopped flourishing.

That was on the surface.

Ever since Xi Shen Ko rose to his 'throne', he had been an extremely active dealer in the black market, doing illegal business everywhere in the world, including slavery, human trafficking, prostitution, drug, firearm, governmental information and poison. In the dark web, unaccessible by both government and the majority of criminals, he was one of the few that was in charge. What exactly he did in there include mass drug trafficking and firearm smuggling.

One of the most heinous act that still couldn't be figured out until now is the fact that Xi Shen Ko had control over China's police.

That, and Xi Shen Ko owns an assassination training base. This base was the origin of at least 40% of the total number of assassins alive today.

This has led to plenty of murders over the last 2 decades all over the world, with more than half of the victims remaining 'missing' as the bodies were never found.

Over the years, it had been a lie to say that no one had never suspected the Hua Lun for crimes. But aside from basic crimes like parking tikets and street fighting, Xi Shen Ko was never involved in anything other than that.

That's right. Xi Shen Ko had been caught overusing parking tikets and street fighting in his prime age.

This was all a facade to tell the world that he wasn't that perfect or anything. He did make mistakes sometimes because the more perfect someone is, the more suspicious they are.

Throughout these years, plenty of evidence was collected by the 10 years old Shao Long who matured too fast for someone his age. In actuality, Little Shao Long had only found one evidence.

One single evidence.

A simple password.

A password that led to everything Xi Shen Ko hid from the world. Every little detail, every crime, big or small, every connection and all the evidence it needed.

Of course, he, as a child who had had enough of his father's malicious care, brought this to the police. He issued a report, shook the government, butting in during a live report in the TV in the middle of the night all alone and with one password in his mind, he spread the words and evidence of his father as a criminal worthy of more than death penalty.