Chapter 8- Shao Jun

"......Soo........where will you be staying?"Livio asked. It didn't matter a lot to him, but it feels just like how Shao Long first came, a noisy cheerful friendly brat.

"With my brother, of course! In his room!"

He somehow managed to earn himself a smack on the head by Shao Long "You overgrown puppy, get your own room". 

"But don't we always sleep together?!"

"That's because you're as sticky as a stew with excessive food gum, now shut up and get your own room!" Shao Long's face burned bright red with that statement.

"Don't wanna don't wanna don't wanna don't wanna!!!!!" Shao Jun began throwing his arms out like a child throwing a tantrum.

The rest could only sweatdrop.

"You're embarrassing me...." Shao Long facepalmed.

Xueyang quickly leaned to Shao Jun's ears and whispered something. It took around half a minute, which was rather long for a whisper, but it did shut Shao Jun up. The teenage chinese seemed to be thinking as the whisper went about, and not even Shao Long could tell what was going inside his head.

"Deal." he suddenly said with a smirk. Shao Jun then went up Principle Evan and said "I want to stay with Alex and the other princes, and Xueyang will stay with my brother. Is it fine?"

"YOU WANNA STAY WITH US?!!!! NO WAY!!! THE LAST TIME THAT HAPPENED, WE ERE ALMOST EXPELLED" Ciel shouted instantly.

"Yeah, no shit! Why don't you just stay with your brother?!" This time, it was Albert.

"Tch!" Shao Jun clicked his tongue, barely noticeable by others, but not to Charles. "If you think I'm staying with you to scheme then you're wrong". Maybe no one could tell with his wide grin, but as his twin, Shao Long knew that the other's mood had gone down the drain, and this wasn't a good thing.

Sighing, Shao Long Asked "Shao Jun, why would you stay there? You can always take a room in my dorm".

"Relax, I'm not planning anything bad. Why would I want to scheme against them when I'm busy spending time with my beloved twin brother?"Shao Jun draped an arm over Shao Long's shoulder with a smirk, earning a raised brow from the said brother.

"If you want to spend time with Shao Long, then why don't you stay with him?" Felix asked.

"Hoho, that's a secret! But don't worry, I'm too lazy to plot against some princes. It's better to spend my IQ on my family's company" Shao Jun winked his eye at his brother, earning a desperate sigh.

Then, Shao Long spoke in Mandarin, "You know they won't scheme against me unless I did it first, right?"

Shao Jun's face suddenly became serious as he sharply gaze at Shao Long, causing the other to flinch. When this kid is happy, he can be the sweetest little brother alive, but when he's angry, look how the world turned upside down. Even Shao Long would sometimes feel intimidated by him. Shao Jun's stare was that of anger as he replied in their native language "Yes, but a certain someone might not".

Shao Long immediately knew who he meant. Charles. 

Unconsciously, his eyes darted to the blond, and immediately regretted with action. They made eye contact, and he could've sworn that within Charles' confusion filled eyes, there were also warning. A warning to stay away from him and his friends. This had somehow brought fear inside him. Shao Long immediately grabbed Shao Jun's shoulder, replying in Mandarin"Stay away from him. He's dangerous".

"That's exactly the reason why I'm there and not with you, no matter how much I want to stay with you!" Shao Jun looked at him pleadingly. Shao Long sighed and rubbed the other's shoulder affectionately "Shao Jun, you prying over at him will be suspicious enough for him to act. I don't want you to get hurt".