Chapter 6 - New student

A\N: it's because no one bothered to write about this ship that I'm writting this. Besides, I'm pretty much very dedicated to this story cuz I've been writting 6 chapters in around 24 hours. Cheers to me!

I love all the readers cuz I've never thought anyone would ship this cuz it's nowhere! No one freaking wrote it, so I thought it wouldn't hurt to be the first!

Here comes my beloved OC, Shao Jun.

👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

"W-When did you do it? I thought Gion just sent it over yesterday!" Alex was dumbfounded. It was true that Shao Long was smart, but to what extent? Thinking of, if Gion's IQ is 147, how high is Shao Long's?!

"Eh? Last night I did a quarter and another during class"

"You weren't paying attention?!" Alex became even more bewildered.

"........... Kind of......." Shao Long suddenly felt embarrassed.

"You can't do that! Even if you're smart, you still need to respect the teacher!" Alex might not notice but truthfully, his words had officially labeled Shao Long as 'disrespectful to teachers'.

Shao Long was stunned by his words. Well, half of him expected that to happened, but it still was worse to hear it right there and then. Come to think if it, he did act tired all day. Looking sleepy, surely the teachers would feel annoyed or at least upset. He himself would know since he had countless times taught others before, and when one of them didn't seem to pay attention, his mood would definitely go down in drains.

"......... Alright. I'll apologize to the teachers later when I go to fetch homework. Thank you for the advice" Shao Long said and made a 60 degree bow, the least expected thing that he would do.

The princes all couldn't help but drop their jaws dramatically. The normal Shao Long would ignore any form of advice, especially one from Alex. Now, not only did he take the advice, he even said to apologize to the teachers, and bowed?!

......... Had the pigs grown wings?

Pretty sure not.

Shao Long turned around to leave, but was once again stopped by none other than Alex himself. "Wait! I was going to ask you something!"

Shao Long turned to face Alex with a look of confusion "What?"

"This morning, there had been a lot of talks about you. I just want to know if you're okay after last night. That, and I apologize for barging in with the others last night. We thought someone got hurt!"

"That? Shouldn't you be apologizing to Gion? I told you, I'm fine. Just tired a little bit. After all, I did stay up a few hours. And forget about last night, it's nothing".

"Well,......."

Just then, the school speaker was turned on, catching the attention of everyone.

"Attention to MPP members, you are required to- click clack - GET YOUR BIG BUTTS HERE RIGHT NOW IN FIVE MINUTES BEFORE I PERSONALLY COME AND GET YOU" the voice changed from Godfreg's voice to Principle Evan's voice within seconds......

Without further warning, all the princes dashed towards the meeting room, leaving Shao Long behind. Still stunned, Shao Long strode at their backs, following them, but he did not run. He wouldn't. Heck, he couldn't! Not now!

(Take note, this is an important detail)

Truthfully, from where they were, they could reach the meeting room before 5 minutes, but the princes seemed not to notice this and continued to run. Shao Long did, in fact notice, but he didn't want to be to far behind these brats.